Luis Suárez

tacticvarium

The Uruguayan doesn?t want to leave unless he charges the entire year remaining on his contract [sport]

Possibly the biggest cancer of all the players in Barca history since Cruyff era

Last edited:

Sterlingfan2000

If Su?rez decides to stay at Bar?a, the club don't rule out to let him watch the games from the stands all year long. [sport]

It's clear we can't sign anyone unless Suarez goes. Our wagebill is making us bankrupt

Messi983

Pff, what a downer. I was expecting a better team. Didn't they say it was going to be a Champions level team?

Don't really remember anyone saying that but it's not like our opponents at Gamper were really CL level teams with likes of Santos, Leon, Roma, Sampdoria, Chapecoense, Boca we've played in recent years. Even Arsenal who we've played last year is not a regular CL team anymore since Wenger left.

Also, it's hard to schedule a quality opponent a week before the game especially now when most teams are already playing their league games. And foreign teams were excluded for obvious reasons. Most top teams have played their pre-season friendlies against domestic teams based close to them to avoid traveling in these circumstances.

With no fans allowed in stadiums having a more attractive opponent at Gamper wouldn't really matter all that much from a financial standpoint either. And in our current situation (hopefully) beating Elche will be better for team's morale than (probably) getting spanked by a team like Liverpool a few days before La Liga starts.

Mitchell1978

If Su?rez decides to stay at Bar?a, the club don't rule out to let him watch the games from the stands all year long. [sport]

It's clear we can't sign anyone unless Suarez goes. Our wagebill is making us bankrupt

Well you can't expect Suarez to forget about the money he is owned, he is entitled to it.

And i wouldn't do a club that wants me gone any favours.

All of this is Barto's fault, no one else.

xxxxxx

We're actually considering just putting Suarez on the stands during this season if he doesn't leave. He's on around 400k a week and we're just going to let him rot in the stands. But we can't play him that much because he can get an automatic renewal. And if we do decide to only play him around 50% of the matches, he most likely won't give a shit during those 50% of matches.

I can't believe how this club has fallen.

George_Costanza

Well you can't expect Suarez to forget about the money he is owned, he is entitled to it.

And i wouldn't do a club that wants me gone any favours.

All of this is Barto's fault, no one else.

Entitled to what? So he got an offer from another club. The only thing he is entitled to the difference between his salary now and the offer he got. He is still a prick for asking the difference but that's fair. What he is asking is totally unfair.

He is getting paid almost half a million every week, maybe he should ask himself what value is he bringing to the club to get paid that much!

Serbian

Possibly the biggest cancer of all the players in Barca history since Cruyff era

You idiot. Suarez is doing exactly to barto the way they treated him. Had the retard President barto invited him to his office, and thanked him for his service and asked him to leave with big contract pay cut, Suarez would have accepted and left in grace. Suarez stated many times he felt betrayed that nobody in the club informed him that they wanted him gone. He heard from koemann how the club wants to get rid of him. So suarez is like ok now pay me 25 million you owe me. Why should suarez have respect for Barto who had no respect for him to even give him a call? Barto doesn?t have balls and is not a man.

CatalinR10

You idiot. Suarez is doing exactly to barto the way they treated him. Had the retard President barto invited him to his office, and thanked him for his service and asked him to leave with big contract pay cut, Suarez would have accepted and left in grace.

Yeah it's a no from me dawg

I'm 100% sure he wouldn't have left even if Barto gave him a blowjob in the office.

This dude talked in the press about being aware of his age and that he wants to step down for Barca's sake , like 2-3 years ago , only to act like a rabid dog whenever he got substituted , didn't start.

This guy is a toxic piece of shit , not only for his contract situation but for many other reasons.

raedkuwait

Yeah it's a no from me dawg

I'm 100% sure he wouldn't have left even if Barto gave him a blowjob in the office.

This dude talked in the press about being aware of his age and that he wants to step down for Barca's sake , like 2-3 years ago , only to act like a rabid dog whenever he got substituted , didn't start.

This guy is a toxic piece of shit , not only for his contract situation but for many other reasons.
Amen to that, totally agree.

Messigician

Luis Su?rez' exit is currently paralyzed, with the forward not willing to give up on the salary of the year remaining on his contract. [cope]

It's done

He's staying

He knows we will hit bad form and out of desperation turn to Suarez

Home of Barca Fans