Luis Suárez

Serbian

he seems to be very comfortable in his role. he knows where all the players are around him.

he doesnt need speed if he thinks like this. most teams drop back anyway so there is hardly any counter required.

still top three number 9 in the world and barca have him. this will be his last year.
he not going anywhere. Every time Suarez struggles, he comes back, he never has not scored in longer than 5 matches, they talk replacing him, but he is still easily top 3 striker in world, Suarez against the world, he comes back hungrier and stronger, and as long as he is still scoring about 30+ goals a season and dozen assists, and MESSI is there he is staying, Leo will not allow his departure as long suarez still scores

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
he not going anywhere. Every time Suarez struggles, he comes back, he never has not scored in longer than 5 matches, they talk replacing him, but he is still easily top 3 striker in world, Suarez against the world, he comes back hungrier and stronger, and as long as he is still scoring about 30+ goals a season and dozen assists, and MESSI is there he is staying, Leo will not allow his departure as long suarez still scores

Will you stop supporting Barcelona when Suarez leaves in the summer of 2020 or 2021?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Why the heck does he yell at youngsters!? What a prick!! Carles Perez has more CL away goals than he does in the last 5 years, and he yells at him for taking a shot, stupid ass

Givenchy

I liked his hunger but fuck me he pissed me off when he had a clear pass on to Fati with Inter players rushing back and he ends up trying to dribble playing for the foul

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He should stop yelling at youngsters.

Tbf he yells and bitches at everyone. That's just his personality when he's on the field. Some would say it's his competitive spirit, others may call it for something else.

I don't mind him being loud if it's pushing the guys, but it's his arm waving and constant complaining that's awful.

Home of Barca Fans