Luis Suárez

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I have rarely seen a professional football player having such an atrocious game. But the users in here insulting him are pathetic too. This dude has scored a tons of goals for us and some of them were arguably in the most important moments.
Something needs to happen. I don't know, some time on the bench maybe. Paco should be ready for the next game.

MessiTHEgoat

he needs to get benched, till he loses about 10 kgs. and improve his first touch and his miserable passes, only his name and his friendship with messi is what's carrying him.

if the goach was guardiola he'll definitely get benched like Ibra,

Denis and deulofeu getting benched by him is pathetic. it doesn't do them justice at all.

Raketa10

I honestly think that the main reason for this horror show is his fitness level. He is slower than ever, he needs to lose 5kg at least. In the last 20 minutes he was barely able to breathe!

Valverde needs to force him to train harder than ever or he can GTFO!

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Suarez was always way sharper and more hungry than this. Dont know whats wrong with him but at this rate he should be bebched. His overall play is very bad. Needs ti gain form, fitness and motivation.

It's time for this guy to sit on the bench for 1-2 games. The problem is that after him we have the "invisible" Paco :facepalm:
He seems so heavy and messy with his touches. Just get your shit together you beast..

Raketa10

Sitting alone won't solve anything. He needs to be forced to train hard as f... to regain fitness level required for his salary level. Without Neymar we need Suarez from his first and second season or we are going to be in deep shit.

Last edited:
It's time for this guy to sit on the bench for 1-2 games. The problem is that after him we have the "invisible" Paco :facepalm:
He seems so heavy and messy with his touches. Just get your shit together you beast..

False 9 Messi, Denis LW, Deu/Dembele RW would be 100x times better than our current setup with a shit Suarez and a non-existent LW.

JamDav1982

Sitting alone won't solve anything. He needs to be forced to train hard as f... to regain fitness level required for his salary level. Without Neymar we need Suarez from his first and second season or we are going to be in deep shit.

The role Suarez has in the team just now would be unreal with Neymar doing it....but irrelevant really!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's playing at an atrocious level at the moment and seems to be deeply stuck in it, that is if its not a permanent decline. We really can't afford this problem on top of the other ones we have. It seems impossible to win trophies if the only player we have that can reliably decide big games and score crucial goals is Messi.

JamDav1982

I agree but we can't tolerate this fitness level from a 16 mil per year player!

Suarez will get better... has to really.

He needs to stop being such a whiny fucker on the pitch and get back to basics as much as anything.

Paco would have to be his replacement I think.

Home of Barca Fans