Luis Suárez

Loki

A pretty weak excuse. Everyone and their dog knows he wants to play with his buddies Messi and Alba in Miami. Stop hiding it behind a hurting body.
The same as busquets who said everyone had their own life and they are not a pack of wolves a week before all 3 joined Miami.
Why the hell do they hide it that much. Nothing wrong with it wanting to play with friends in a weak league for retirement

TheStig

Who hides it? It's clear to anyone that they want to play together and it's also probably true that his body hurts. Why would they need excuses?

Nazario1985

A pretty weak excuse. Everyone and their dog knows he wants to play with his buddies Messi and Alba in Miami. Stop hiding it behind a hurting body.
The same as busquets who said everyone had their own life and they are not a pack of wolves a week before all 3 joined Miami.
Why the hell do they hide it that much. Nothing wrong with it wanting to play with friends in a weak league for retirement

What excuse ? where did you read such thing ?

Messigician

Luis Suárez to Radio 890 Sport 🗣: "Days before each game I take three pills, and hours before playing I get an injection. If not, I can't play. Hence the limp."

"I have to think that in maybe five years I won't be able to play 5-a-side football with my friends."

"The truth is that the first steps in the morning are very painful. Anyone who sees me thinks that it is impossible for me to play a game."

"My son asks me to play with him and I simply cannot." 🇺🇾💔

And ppl thought he joining Messi in mls

CatalinR10

Luis Suárez to Radio 890 Sport 🗣: "Days before each game I take three pills, and hours before playing I get an injection. If not, I can't play. Hence the limp."

"I have to think that in maybe five years I won't be able to play 5-a-side football with my friends."

"The truth is that the first steps in the morning are very painful. Anyone who sees me thinks that it is impossible for me to play a game."

"My son asks me to play with him and I simply cannot." 🇺🇾💔

And ppl thought he joining Messi in mls

What happened ?

Messigician

Ian McDermott, a knee surgeon with London Sports Orthopaedics, takes a different view. He says Suarez's recovery is "bonkers".
"To be playing the way he did within four weeks of surgery is unheard of."
But there may be some long-term implications, he suggests.
"As a football manager you'd be delighted by his recovery but as a doctor you'd be horrified. It leaves him very vulnerable in the future."
By playing football regularly with a trimmed or damaged meniscus he could run the risk of getting arthritis in his knee, or suffering more serious knee problems, in the future, Mr McDermott says

And so he knew

Shortcuts always have a price both in the physical and the spiritual realm

Home of Barca Fans