Luis Suárez

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Just not working for him recently. So damn bad again. Slowing down the play and making a lot of stupid decisions. One of the most frustrating players you can watch when he plays like this.

Alarcón

He's shit, but our attack is not the issue at all. Glad it can't cover up our faults for once, maybe someone will try to solve them.

mark1nhu

He's shit, but our attack is not the issue at all. Glad it can't cover up our faults for once, maybe someone will try to solve them.

I would argue that our attack is shit right now because they need to do the midfield job. It's the consequence, not the cause.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Ok period of grace is over, time for some stick!

He was shit, again, and it stopped being funny.

PS : I know the ball boy was bad too, don't bother.

dakt

I'm not surprised. He needs to be fed. Not the type that can create when we are playing shitty.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'm not surprised. He needs to be fed. Not the type that can create when we are playing shitty.

It's not only this game though ... lately it seems like our chances die the moment the ball gets to suarez :/

FC B

It looks to me he lost his desire, his notorious hunger for goals, effort and performances.

It happens right after a golden boot season and it seems to me he thinks if Neymar can get away for so long playing pure shit the whole 2016 why can't he relax himself with all this pressure too ?! It looks to me like a viral attitude he cought from Neymar.

Total-Football

Ok period of grace is over, time for some stick!

He was shit, again, and it stopped being funny.

PS : I know the ball boy was bad too, don't bother.

When the rest of players were waving the white flag in second half he didnt.. hes a winner . Thats why a couple of bad performances dont bother me he ll bounce back

Home of Barca Fans