Luis Suárez

Rory

I watched about 30 mins of the game and I swear to god didn't know he was on the pitch. I had to check the team sheet to be sure.

fergus90

He will be off to the MLS next season. He’s still capable of scoring regularly against the lesser sides but yeah against the elite competition he’s done.

serghei

He was awful yesterday but he didnt get any chances and players like him lives from those passes.

Kind of hard to get those passes in intense games with that rusty old truck speed of his. Suarez can finish chances still if the ball bounces well for him, not requiring much movement to get in position, and if the other teams are crap and make big marking errors.

In big games vs solid sides with proper intensity in their game, he looks like a retired player. Benzema looks much better than him, even if he's also quite well past his best level.

Horatio

You're welcome
Call me crazy but even if he does manage to tally goals in La Liga, I still am happier to see Braithwaite playing for us than this guy. I sincerely think Suarez is completely done in CL.

Andresito

Staff member
Call me crazy but even if he does manage to tally goals in La Liga, I still am happier to see Braithwaite playing for us than this guy. I sincerely think Suarez is completely done in CL.

That's not crazy at all. Suarez' departure was long overdue. It was time to move on.

raedkuwait

R u kidding me, he was dragging all our team downd
He is done at top level for 2 yeara now, i really hope
Atlatico play him every game, although i soubt
It after Madrid game.

Horatio

You're welcome
It after Madrid game.

Still people that argue we need his La Liga goals. I am willing to sacrifice those for a more exciting CL run.

Richard.H

It after Madrid game.

Why is your typing style like that? It feels like im taking a break after each line, sort of like a dot or comma. Shit's really annoying bruh

Anyway I don't care if he scores 25 goals for Atletico. He fits them perfectly because their strikers always just stay upfront and pick their spots in the box. No urgent need for him to track back. He was a massive liability for us.

JamDav1982

Still people that argue we need his La Liga goals. I am willing to sacrifice those for a more exciting CL run.

Barca are top scorers in the league per game and that is without a no 9 to replace Suarez and with Messi not firing. The xG for missed chances has Barca top scorers with most missed chances as well.

Definitely better to get back to more of a team approach than allowing Messi/Suarez to play as individuals.

Even if Messi leaves if Barca puts Griezmann in his 10 role and buts a CF the team has plenty goals in it with Fati back as well.

wisconsincule

I do not miss him in the slightest. To think he’s the third highest scorer in the clubs history and I kind of hate him.

His on the field antics pissed me off so much. Yelling at teammates when he would fuck up just as much. Ahhh I’m so glad he’s gone.

Home of Barca Fans