Luis Suárez

Richard.H

Im not saying he is world class anymore, no, the bayern games(for Barca and Atletico) shows he is washed up at the top level, he doesnt have the legs anymore.

But, for your everyday la liga game, against a low-sitting block? You can bet he is still valuable.

So, while Suarez out isnt exactly a mistake, you sorely missed a real number 9 today.

Him playing would take much needed playing time from our youngsters. This is a development year for us and I do not want any player taking time and confidence (with his yelling and cussing) out of the youngsters. If it was up to me I would also perma bench Busi, Pique, and heavily rotate Messi.

SmilerBam

Him playing would take much needed playing time from our youngsters. This is a development year for us and I do not want any player taking time and confidence (with his yelling and cussing) out of the youngsters. If it was up to me I would also perma bench Busi, Pique, and heavily rotate Messi.

So which are those striker youngsters that we have?Or we bought Trincao and Pedri for the striker position?:banghead:

Richard.H

So which are those striker youngsters that we have?Or we bought Trincao and Pedri for the striker position?:banghead:

So please tell me if you would see Fati, Pedri, Trincao, and even Dembele getting as many minutes now if Suarez was still here? No shit they are not directly no9 strikers but that doesn't take away the fact that there would be one automatic starter in attack. The fat lazy fuk would play every game and then have the gull to yell at Fati because he misplaced a pass. no more amigo vibes going forward. I'm so glad he left.

raedkuwait

So please tell me if you would see Fati, Pedri, Trincao, and even Dembele getting as many minutes now if Suarez was still here? No shit they are not directly no9 strikers but that doesn't take away the fact that there would be one automatic starter in attack. The fat lazy fuk would play every game and then have the gull to yell at Fati because he misplaced a pass. no more amigo vibes going forward. I'm so glad he left.

This, him leaving was the best thing that happened to barca in 3 seasons or more, watching barca now is
not so stressful as it was when this lazy donkey was playing with us.

ronniecro

This, him leaving was the best thing that happened to barca in 3 seasons or more, watching barca now is
not so stressful as it was when this lazy donkey was playing with us.

watching barca now is even worse with that useless french twat up front. suarez at least had some use,greasemann offers nothing

Blackened

The second best striker in the world after Lewy. Watch Atleti quietly climb the ladder and challenge for the La Liga and go far in the CL.

Home of Barca Fans