Luis Suárez

cro-man

Koeman has spoken to Luis Su?rez again, informing him that if he doesn't leave, he counts on him. [ovaci?n digital]

We are so fucking done. Its like they are giving us the rest by not leaving and stopping us from rebuliding. Also our wage bill will ruin us also. It was not enough to embarrass us these years. If koeman does count on him i hope he will sacked as soon as possible. No mercy from the next board....

El Guaje

So Barto said heads are gonna roll, lots of things will change bla bla

In the end Rakitic and Vidal are the only ones to leave, rest is business as usual. Pique, Alba, Busquets and Suarez still here and all of them are gonna play.

I can understand to some extent Pique and Alba but Komena apparently still counting on Suarez and Busquets is insane. If they stay keep them on the bench. If they play a lot we lose another year for nothing when we could have started a proper rebuild. Insane. If Suarez is regular starter i hope we go through another humiliation. Bayern again in the CL KO please.

Sterlingfan2000

LUIS SUAREZ

Descarta la JUVENTUS ❌

La doble nacionalidad no llegar?a antes del 6 de octubre y le impide jugar la fase de grupos de la Champions ( d?a para presentar la lista)

El futbolista tiene otras opciones, sigue pensando en salir

It's over he's now staying officialy

xxxxxx

Same old story. Despite what people may think, we'll have no choice but to start Suarez. He'll be our only capable striker.

I guess Messi will be happy. But our season is about to be a disaster.

Home of Barca Fans