Luis Suárez

dakt

There's no other player which I can hate and love and the same time. So clumsy at times that I wonder if he's really a footballer, let alone a football star, but....again, scores, so I should shut up.

El Flaco

Some quotes from Suárez during his interview with El Perodico

"It is the dream for any No.9 to have the two best (Messi and Neymar) in the world [alongside them]."

"There are tight games which they open up and make the difference. I am very privileged."

"Messi and Neymar are spectacular for the way they are on and off the pitch."

"In every training session, in every game they [astonish] you."

"We don't get put together, we're kept apart, and it's impossible to get the ball off of them."

"They beat you with their bodies, with speed... They're a step ahead."

"If there was a game between the three countires [Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil] it would be a mess."

"They're the classic teams in South America. That all three of us get on so well generates a great image."

"We're team-mates and friends. When we compete, each one of us gives our life for our country."

"Ney is a fun guy, he's a really good team-mate who cares about people, about his family... about many things which are not seen."

"With Leo it's a different relationship: the kids go to school together, we're neighbours."

"I see Leo as a team-mate, a friend. Not as a Messi as the rest of the world [sees him]."

"When Barca approached me? Pere Guardiola called to say I should take it easy & that Barca still wanted me. Zubizarreta also called"

"I remember that after I spoke to Andoni [Zubizarreta] I could not stop crying because I could not believe they still wanted me."

"Barca were a great motivation to bounce back [after the biting incident in World Cup]."

"I look back at those days when I was locked in a tiny gym with Juanjo [Brau], looking for place to go running away from the press."

"It was a bad time. [My daughter] Delfina used to watch Barca play and she asked me: 'Daddy, why aren't you with them?"

"I explained the situation to her, without lying, so she could understand."

"Living alongside Messi, I can see it is very difficult and you have to understand him."

"He is an admirable person, for all he has done and shown on and off the pitch."

"It is the dream of any centre-forward to have the two best in the world. They can open up tight games and make the difference."

"I am a lucky man, Messi and Neymar are spectacular."

El Flaco

Suárez's goal vs. Las Palmas

[gfy]FearlessSereneAmericanbadger[/gfy]

[gfy]CostlySecondhandGander[/gfy]

[gfy]ForthrightLateFlee[/gfy]

[gfy]HeavenlyNecessaryLark[/gfy]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Some quotes from Suárez during his interview with El Perodico

"It is the dream for any No.9 to have the two best (Messi and Neymar) in the world [alongside them]."

"There are tight games which they open up and make the difference. I am very privileged."

"Messi and Neymar are spectacular for the way they are on and off the pitch."

"In every training session, in every game they [astonish] you."

"We don't get put together, we're kept apart, and it's impossible to get the ball off of them."

"They beat you with their bodies, with speed... They're a step ahead."

"If there was a game between the three countires [Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil] it would be a mess."

"They're the classic teams in South America. That all three of us get on so well generates a great image."

"We're team-mates and friends. When we compete, each one of us gives our life for our country."

"Ney is a fun guy, he's a really good team-mate who cares about people, about his family... about many things which are not seen."

"With Leo it's a different relationship: the kids go to school together, we're neighbours."

"I see Leo as a team-mate, a friend. Not as a Messi as the rest of the world [sees him]."

"When Barca approached me? Pere Guardiola called to say I should take it easy & that Barca still wanted me. Zubizarreta also called"

"I remember that after I spoke to Andoni [Zubizarreta] I could not stop crying because I could not believe they still wanted me."

"Barca were a great motivation to bounce back [after the biting incident in World Cup]."

"I look back at those days when I was locked in a tiny gym with Juanjo [Brau], looking for place to go running away from the press."

"It was a bad time. [My daughter] Delfina used to watch Barca play and she asked me: 'Daddy, why aren't you with them?"

"I explained the situation to her, without lying, so she could understand."

"Living alongside Messi, I can see it is very difficult and you have to understand him."

"He is an admirable person, for all he has done and shown on and off the pitch."

"It is the dream of any centre-forward to have the two best in the world. They can open up tight games and make the difference."

"I am a lucky man, Messi and Neymar are spectacular."

Thanx [MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION] :cheers:

Loved the part where he said he couldn't stop crying when he learned Barca still wanted him. :)

El Flaco

Suárez's goal vs. Las Palmas

[gfy]RingedShallowAntarcticgiantpetrel[/gfy]

[gfy]InfiniteBruisedHyrax[/gfy]

[gfy]FewGenuineClownanemonefish[/gfy]

CatalinR10

So he's missed 3 1v1 chances in a half , 3 ! I guess it's ok tho cause he compensates with running a lot and stuff . lol

JerseyAddict

No it is not ok. So it not Ok for Messi to miss that chancexhe missed.

So you suggest what?
Sell them both?

Edit:
Messi missed a pen? Sell?

Edit2:
Suarez scored. Sell?

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't think he said he should be sold.

Jumping to conclusions..... Been an underwhelming season for almost everyone.

JerseyAddict

I don't say he said that. I asked him if he thinks we should sell? Mind the question mark. What Barça should do with him?

I don't see his point. Suarez missed. Yes. Played like shit first half. Yes.

But wait the end of the match.

JerseyAddict

Ok. So. He missed zilon of 1 on 1. He was absolute shit in terms of scoring. This at the end was even tragic comedy.

So what should Barça do with him?

O say keep him as no9 in prime 11. I think this was shity ending for a shity season.

Or someone thinks we should sell him and buy who?

Home of Barca Fans