Luis Suárez

Richard.H

He would prob bag around 30g in Serie A, the league is pretty kind to old guys like him and he would play with a budget version of Messi (Dybala).

The bigger question is if he can get along with CR7. Both have very vocal personalities

Richard.H

i dont see what juve see in him. arent they after the CL, too? he has exactly lit it up for us on that front for some years...

i reckon hes above Higuain, but not by much. he's not young either. and 11m in wages??? thats bananas. what are juve thinking?

Please delete your post so Juve representatives don’t see it

Messi983

i dont see what juve see in him. arent they after the CL, too? he has exactly lit it up for us on that front for some years...

i reckon hes above Higuain, but not by much. he's not young either. and 11m in wages??? thats bananas. what are juve thinking?

Psssst, don't tell them that, they might still change their mind. :lol:

Andrew M

That was my point.

The most I'd pay him is a difference between his current wages and whatever he'll agree with Juve. So if we're paying him 13m net and he'll get 11m at Juve I'd pay that 2m difference next season to get rid of him. But no way should we pay him his full wages.

I could live with just paying the difference. But still, greedy fuck

FCMessi

wtf is up with Juve and geriatrics?

CR7 can still contribute. The pet?

not that I'm complaining about Barca ditching another sack of potatoes

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's not about the goals really, he can still bang 20 to 25 a season (except in CL matches, hahaha), but it is more how he ruins both our attack and defense, he's a static one legged man that can't properly control the ball most of the time and makes no effort in pressing opposition, all that on top of a toxic attitude...

Richard.H

Messi should join him. Front two of Suarez and CR7 with Messi behind them. Imagine how crazy the news would be. It would crash the internet.

Laplacian

Messi should join him. Front two of Suarez and CR7 with Messi behind them. Imagine how crazy the news would be. It would crash the internet.

If Messi really cares about "Sporting Projects" he wouldn't go there, that's geriatric football on the levels or even worse than Barcelona.

Devils

Juventus must be out of their minds dawg.

By the CL knockout stages they will have a 34 year old Suarez and 36 year old Ronaldo in their line-up.

smhhhhhhh

Home of Barca Fans