Luis Suárez

FinBarcelonafan

I mean if you want to play him 90 minutes it can?t be every 3 days. The problem is Suarez can?t accept the bench. What a mess.

He has been golazo one match and trash for the next 10 for some time now but he needs to go.

This team is fucked next season but really has no chance if he?s the undisputed starter.

He simply can't start next season as a starter

JamDav1982

The Atletico CBs wont have an easier game all season than against that fat, limping waste of space.

The league is on lines.... take that cunt off and put Messi AM behind Griezmann and Braithwaite.

Try fucking something to get a presence in box and those CBs away from comfort zone.

Givenchy

SO SO SO BAD. This guy is worse than having 10 men.. atleast with 10 men you don't have some dopey cunt fucking up the simplest of passes. I'd honestly let he and Messi leave together if it came to it

Richard.H

Such a strange player. Plays like shit but can still score the odd goal like vs Celta. At some point you have to ask, "are goals worth sacrificing team play for?". I guess most managers will say yes. His touch is horrendous and he is very slow now.

Players like Fati and Brathwaite would fit the system more, but can they score the chances that Suarez scores on? Most likely not.

(Just playing devil's advocate)

raedkuwait

Hhhh and many of you missed him while he was injured he ruins the whole team we played much better without him, i said it a million times.

feggydinho

SO SO SO BAD. This guy is worse than having 10 men.. atleast with 10 men you don't have some dopey cunt fucking up the simplest of passes. I'd honestly let he and Messi leave together if it came to it

I totally agree with you, it's quite embarrassing now

ronniecro

he can now only be utilized as some sort of fox in the box,being served tap-ins and not taking any part in the build up,but we don't play that way. as a fan of him it was sad as much as infuriating watching him today

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't worry. He'll score a goal vs. Villarreal while playing like absolute garbage and you'll have his rabid fanboy/fangirl/wife come here and call us all for cocksuckers for mistreating him.

FinBarcelonafan

Such a strange player. Plays like shit but can still score the odd goal like vs Celta. At some point you have to ask, "are goals worth sacrificing team play for?". I guess most managers will say yes. His touch is horrendous and he is very slow now.

Players like Fati and Brathwaite would fit the system more, but can they score the chances that Suarez scores on? Most likely not.

(Just playing devil's advocate)

Braithwaite and Fati help the defense so much too and Fati is better head player than Suarez (I know sounds impossible but it's true). Suarez basically never wins a header.

Home of Barca Fans