Luis Suárez

Giginho75

He was the key word is was, but all great players at some age
Become not usefull, well for 2 or 3 years he is been shit player while being served with so many scoring chances, hence why barca has been bad in CL for years now. And he is another walker on the field beside messi which we cant efford if we want to play good again, thats why we r playing and look much better without him on the field.

Where and when is Barca playing better without Suarez?
It's a joke?

Barca failed in UCL (Turin, Rome and Liverpool) because played worst games ever, with an awful attitude, without rhythm and with a lot of defensive mistakes.

And for you Suarez is the guilty??? 😳
What a wonderful world barcaforum!!!

KingLeo10

Where and when is Barca playing better without Suarez?
It's a joke?

Barca failed in UCL (Turin, Rome and Liverpool) because played worst games ever, with an awful attitude, without rhythm and with a lot of defensive mistakes.

And for you Suarez is the guilty??? ��
What a wonderful world barcaforum!!!

:lol: He is THE no.9 of this team. Of course he's going to be one of the primary culprits along with Messi for us scoring 0 fucking goals in Turin, Rome, or Anfield.

Difference is Messi's actually scoring bucket loads in the CL home games. Suarez isn't even doing that.

Everyone recognizes Suarez is one of the best strikers of the modern era, and arguably the best of the 2010s. But to say he hasn't been pitiful in the CL in the last 3 years is being flat out idiotic.

Saying he is bad now doesn't diminish what he accomplished in the past. Unfortunately, we compete for trophies in the present time, not the past. It's not a hard concept to understand.

Oh I forgot to mention, the dude walks just as much as Messi. Maybe we can afford that when you win 6 Ballon D'Ors for us, win CL semis single handedly, and score/assist 900 goals. Until then, miss me with that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Suarez' record in the CL last few years is garbage.

I don't understand why his fanboys don't get that. Who's our second top goalscorer after Messi since 2016? Own Goals?

The smart decision would be selling him this summer as his contract is running out and renewing it would be a fatal mistake.

Giginho75

:lol: He is THE no.9 of this team. Of course he's going to be one of the primary culprits along with Messi for us scoring 0 fucking goals in Turin, Rome, or Anfield.

Difference is Messi's actually scoring bucket loads in the CL home games. Suarez isn't even doing that.

Everyone recognizes Suarez is one of the best strikers of the modern era, and arguably the best of the 2010s. But to say he hasn't been pitiful in the CL in the last 3 years is being flat out idiotic.

Saying he is bad now doesn't diminish what he accomplished in the past. Unfortunately, we compete for trophies in the present time, not the past. It's not a hard concept to understand.

Oh I forgot to mention, the dude walks just as much as Messi. Maybe we can afford that when you win 6 Ballon D'Ors for us, win CL semis single handedly, and score/assist 900 goals. Until then, miss me with that.

The only idiotic thing here is saying Suarez is shit.
Totally unacceptable!

All Barca did awful performances in Turin, Rome and Liverpool...is him the only one guilty?

Is normal reading users who think is better for Barca his absence?
Is right for you?

Last edited:

KingLeo10

The only idiotic thing here is saying Suarez is shit.
Totally unacceptable!

All Barca did awful performances in Turin, Rome and Liverpool...is him the only guilty?

Is normal reading users who think is better for Barca his absence?
Is right for you?

Seems like you have reading comprehension issues.

I literally blamed both him and Messi for scoring 0 goals in those games as our 2 main attackers. But unlike Messi, he doesn't even score at home and has no right to not put in a defensive shift.

Calm down and process this.

Giginho75

Seems like you have reading comprehension issues.

I literally blamed both him and Messi for scoring 0 goals in those games as our 2 main attackers. But unlike Messi, he doesn't even score at home and has no right to not put in a defensive shift.

Calm down and process this.

What!? 😂
I understood well, don't worry prof.

KingLeo10

What!? ��
I understood well, don't worry prof.

Apparently not.

You said:

"All Barca did awful performances in Turin, Rome and Liverpool...is him the only one guilty?"

I never blamed Suarez alone. But he has the least excuses among our attackers not to score in CL away games.

Sailor Mars

9/10 some of the best gymnastics I've ever seen, BBZ would be proud.

You can't deny that Madrid's 3 peat has put pressure on Barca to win the CL.

After Barca won in 2015, if Madrid had not won a CL, fans wouldn't be as upset about CL defeats. Suarez wouldn't be a lightning rod of criticism. He does deserve some for his decline and terrible away goal scoring record, but it has been over the top lately.

tacticvarium

Surprised to learn that there are still some idiots who defend Suarez. He has been total garbage for the past few years. In La Liga at home, yeah he has been decent enough but any decent #9 would show the same performance in this team at Camp Nou.

Giginho75

Apparently not.

You said:

"All Barca did awful performances in Turin, Rome and Liverpool...is him the only one guilty?"

I never blamed Suarez alone. But he has the least excuses among our attackers not to score in CL away games.

Maybe you didn't understand that I wanted to underline the comments of some users who defined Suarez 'shit', hoping he doesn't return to play for Barca.

Giginho75

Surprised to learn that there are still some idiots who defend Suarez. He has been total garbage for the past few years. In La Liga at home, yeah he has been decent enough but any decent #9 would show the same performance in this team at Camp Nou.

The idiot are you.

Tackle

Aye.

The classic "any decent striker would be better" argument.

Wonder what the excuses will be for Lautaro next season when he struggles to match even half of this crocked Suarez's output. The forum reaction will be an interesting dynamic without a doubt and should be taken up as a case study on hypocrisy and ungratefulness.

Will the rhetoric be "Messi is ignoring him," or "the manager is clueless," or "he is not playing in his best role?" So many options to choose from.

:coffee:

Giginho75

Do you want Barcelona to renew Suarez' contract?

This is not the point...
If Barca can buy a striker like Lewandowski or a new young prospect like Lautaro or similar, then I agree to sell him, otherwise is better to keep him at least another season.

Depends on Barca strategy, depends on players available on the market and their price...because we have already understand with Coutinho and Dembele what is the price for a top player (and not only).

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Aye.

The classic "any decent striker would be better" argument.

Wonder what the excuses will be for Lautaro next season when he struggles to match even half of this crocked Suarez's output. The forum reaction will be an interesting dynamic without a doubt and should be taken up as a case study on hypocrisy and ungratefulness.

Will the rhetoric be "Messi is ignoring him," or "the manager is clueless," or "he is not playing in his best role?" So many options to choose from.

:coffee:

Ungratefulness?

:lol::lol:

Dawg, he isn't Messi, Xavi, or Iniesta - a La Masia, Barcelona only, all time great. We don't owe him any anything beyond the exorbitant amount we do pay him.

Are you telling me there isn't a single young striker/forward you'd take over 33 year old, coming off major knee injury Suarez to start next season at Barca?

Home of Barca Fans