Luis Suárez

Devils

Barcelona doesn't function without a #9.

Even having a past-it Suarez is 100x better than having no #9 at all.

The system is broken without one.

JamDav1982

Barca with Suarez would not play as well as team as did tonight.

Defending with 8 outfield players doesnt cut it.

Messi, Griez should be scoring those chances.

I hope he's out injured for the rest of the season - we will at least get to see, what could have happened! If God forbid we failed, we would have at least tried, which surely ain't gonna be the case if he's damn available!

Look at the response from [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] on the next page (page 524). He predicted exactly what would happen but was still treated like a troll by all the amigos

Total-Football

We défend much more better without fat ass Suarez.. In fact possession improved because now we press à bit better and we get the ball back faster than when he started along messi. Suarez? No thanks

Flavius

We lack the phisicality and the runs of Suarez. You all can call him fatty and whatever, he still brings a lot in attack. And the relationship with Messi on the field, you can't replace that. We still struggle with Suarez especially in UCL away, yes, but these kind of games would be won 9/10 with him on the field. We need a #9 asap...

serghei

Barca with Suarez would not play as well as team as did tonight.

Defending with 8 outfield players doesnt cut it.

Messi, Griez should be scoring those chances.

That's really interesting because I feel the same way, but yet I think Suarez would've scored vs both Valencia and Bilbao. It shows how much we need a no9 who has the scoring abilities of Suarez while being younger, faster and more hard working.

It's why I want us to sign Lautaro. He could develop into that player for us.

Nello

That's really interesting because I feel the same way, but yet I think Suarez would've scored vs both Valencia and Bilbao. It shows how much we need a no9 who has the scoring abilities of Suarez while being younger, faster and more hard working.

It's why I want us to sign Lautaro. He could develop into that player for us.

I'm also getting more keen on Lautaro. He would need to step up his goalscoring, but with the amount of chances we create compared to Inter, I believe he can do it. He also has a lot of other key factors going for him such as his age, language and experience in a European top league.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Abidal said they will definitely talk with Suarez about a contract extension/enter negotiations, and that it all depends on how he feels.

behindbrowneyes

Nothing wrong with him extending his contract with highly reduced salary. He has to accept a role on the bench though. He'd be a supersub.

Home of Barca Fans