Luis Suárez

FinBarcelonafan

We need Latuaro.

Yes he masks his problem with scoring, but overall, he is just dreadful at the moment.

Exactly. We would be better team without him, because he kills every action, he never adds any pressure etc. His work ethic sucks. Martinez would improve us a lot.

raedkuwait

Thats what i was saying when many of you brazing him for that back heel goal, he is finished 2 seasons ago, disgusting player also just fuck of and leave

khaled_a_d

Said it before, and will say it again. Suarez is a great goal scorer but bad player. At some point better player need to be on field.
Let Griezmann play centrally and either play a 4th midfielder or a winger. But it is time for Suarez era to end.
He didn't just destroy our attack, but he walks and don't press (except some pseudo pressing against Courtois) and RM used that to push all their midfielders and fullbacks against our midfield and that caused our midfield to suffer.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Fuck me he sucked, he fucked up EVERYTHING! The commentator was talking about ’Barcas three forwards’ and I was like ”no, TWO forwards - you can’t count Suarez in as an ’active player’ ffs!!!”

Home of Barca Fans