Luis Suárez

Messigician

Suárez, with the medical green light, enters the list of Valverde, who feels "supported" after meeting with Bartomeu [md]

kistedu

Unbelievable how rude some so called Barca fans are.
Guy is doeing his best, loves playing for Barca and has scored many many goals and win lot's of silverware for the club.
It is not that Luis is writing the starting 11, it's the coach.
So if you need place to spit, go in Valverdes topic, this guy didn't deserved to be served like this from so called Barca fans, they are more succes fans.

clemente

Guy is doeing his best, loves playing for Barca and has scored many many goals and win lot's of silverware for the club.
So if you need place to spit, go in Valverdes topic, this guy didn't deserved to be served like this from so called Barca fans, they are more succes fans.

Doing his best? Lewandowski who is the same age as him is doing his best, is in amazing shape and performing better than ever. Suarez is just another Messi leech, like pretty much everyone else in this squad, if he cared about this club, then he would pay back every cent he earned last 2 years.

mc_lovin

You should just accept that other players can perfrom better than ours. We cant switch them on command. So no need to whine about Lewandowski, who would have been crucified here for his CL knockout performances (like Suarez was). Right now Suarez sill has a value to us, so no need to be overly harsh. He will be gone in a year or two. Which is the natural progression. We can just hope his replacement is nearly as good as prime Suarez (or even Suarez now, not a given).

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

He sure loves Barcelona but not working hard. He has lost it physically.

ronniecro

yeah i have no doubt that he tries to do his best but it obviously not good enough. being out of shape physically also does not help and i still don't understand how it is allowed by our coaching staff

clemente

You should just accept that other players can perfrom better than ours. We cant switch them on command. So no need to whine about Lewandowski, who would have been crucified here for his CL knockout performances (like Suarez was). Right now Suarez sill has a value to us, so no need to be overly harsh. He will be gone in a year or two. Which is the natural progression. We can just hope his replacement is nearly as good as prime Suarez (or even Suarez now, not a given).

Disagree, there is one thing when your age doesn't let you perform, and another thing when you clearly lack the work ethic to keep yourself in shape, and 300k a week and being a starter of the most prestigious club isn't enough to motivate you, I don't see why would fans give him any respect if he isn't working for it. Think about why nobody had a problem with Iniesta or Mascherano when they started underperforming. Actually Mascherano had the fittest body now that I remember, the complete opposite of Suarez.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
yeah i have no doubt that he tries to do his best but it obviously not good enough. being out of shape physically also does not help and i still don't understand how it is allowed by our coaching staff

Then you are delusional. I swear some people watch a different sport...
Look at his fitness, shape & performances for barca and then the effort and performances for his national team. He's here getting paid an extortionate amount while exerting minimal effort and being close to fucking useless in the last year.

mc_lovin

Theres a difference between being in shape for a few national team games or a whole season for us. Theres no denying he lost his spark, but thats kind of understandable. At least its not hateable. Just accept it. The Iniesta comparison is off as well, who completely lost his tenaciousness in his later years (just like Suarez).

ronniecro

Then you are delusional. I swear some people watch a different sport...
Look at his fitness, shape & performances for barca and then the effort and performances for his national team. He's here getting paid an extortionate amount while exerting minimal effort and being close to fucking useless in the last year.

whatever man. i'm not denying that he's close to useless at this moment but at least he's trying to give something unlike umtiti who is perfect example of getting paid huge wages for minimal efforts and being completely useless

xXKonan

According to Javi Miguel, he will be on painkillers for this match.

Yeah, I wouldn't even be surprised if he gets re-injured today.

Home of Barca Fans