Luis Suárez

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
His close control and passing are so so bad. Scoring is the only thing he is really good at right now.

lol

Goals are nothing now? :lol: Missed how he pressed like crazy did you? :facepalm:

He was one of few players that put up a fight today. Legend

utility73

Decent enough performance. At the very least our best man on the pitch and the only one which created any danger to opponent.

Neymessi

lol

Goals are nothing now? :lol: Missed how he pressed like crazy did you? :facepalm:

He was one of few players that put up a fight today. Legend

lol

He used to be really good at other stuff apart from scoring before which would help the team. Its like someone stripped him of everything apart from scoring.

Wasn't asking him to be sold or anything if thats what you read from my post.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Barcelona have lost a game in which Luis Suárez scored for the first time ever (W67 D5 - all comps).

Last edited:

Serbian

I hope the new coach is able to fit a system where he is not isolated, up front. How can you complain when he gets no help? and time and time i see him make those runs behind the defence and busi or masche or even messi dont pass it. In this system where he is mostly stuck between 2 defenders you must make passes towards him when he runs the channels otherwise it makes no sense, at least the last couple of games he drifts to the right little bit

Cool

One thing you cant take away from Suarez is his dedication to the game, I've called up him for his bad first touch and passes. But, even in his bad games the dude presses up and down the pitch, one minute he is pressing the defenders then the other he is in our half defending a counter attack.

Home of Barca Fans