Luis Suárez

FatSuarez

'If you had a partial meniscectomy, you might be able to play sports in about 4 to 6 weeks. If you had meniscus repair, it may be 3 to 6 months before you can play sports.'
This is why Barca are waiting till after the surgery to say how long he will be out.
Suarez had the meniscectomy just 24 days before the 2014 World Cup.

Tekkers

should be criticized like others criticized umtiti. at least umtiti had a reason to play through his injury because of the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to play in the world cup winning campaign.

this guy on the other hand had no reason to but still feels the need to openly criticize other players

when people look back and reflect on why barca couldnt win the ucl during this era, they'll look back at the brilliant trifecta of suarez, rakitic and valverde and have all their answers. toxic, cancerous player

HanDW

This pretty much confirms that Valverde has no authority on the team, veterans do whatever the fuck they want.

And Suarez is gonna force to play Copa America.

Richard.H

Get rid of this toxic player along with Raki. The faster we make a revolution/transition in our squad, the better. Only Messi, ter Stegen, Vidal, and Semedo should be safe

mc_lovin

Its really not that simple, maybe Suarez should have gotten surgery sooner, but throwing away the first half of the season is not an easy choice. And I wont blame him for Liverpool when basically our whole midfield and fullbacks (and cherry on top Coutino) had a shocker.

vuji_31

I just watched some of Grizzi games this season...I just don't think he is for ST.

He is playing in ATM what is Messi playing for us.

Total-Football

those extension and fat checks we give to those old folks are perfect retirement plans.. if i were them i would have given less of a fuck about my performances too.. buskets plays like he needs crutches and he is 31...what about the coming years .

FCBfan22

Breathing heavily...

[tw]1126591152914927617[/tw]

SEEEEEEEEEEEELL.

Real talk, how the fuck is our managment so stupid. If we advanced, we would have NO NON-MEME STRIKERS for the CL final. We played an injured Suarez to press and defend (not like he does much anyways) a 3-0 lead, instead of flooding the midfield by 5 midfielders, if we intended to park the bus. This was a Dembele II case, but even more stupid. Ernie would start a FUCKING CL FINAL with Messi----Boateng----Coutinho front line (he is incapable of implying a false 9 Messi).

Heads must roll.

Last edited:

FCB1987

Banned
Breathing heavily...

[tw]1126591152914927617[/tw]

SEEEEEEEEEEEELL.

Real talk, how the fuck is our managment so stupid. If we advanced, we would have NO NON-MEME STRIKERS for the CL final. We played an injured Suarez to press and defend (not like he does much anyways) a 3-0 lead, instead of flooding the midfield by 5 midfielders, if we intended to park the bus.

Heads must roll.

He plays 90 minutes against Sociedad, Alaves, and Levante...and then gets injured in the first leg and is completely useless in the return leg.

Brilliant decision making from clownverde

Home of Barca Fans