Luis Suárez

KingLeo10

I don't get how he was looking great against Villareal just two weeks ago and at home to Lyon last month but then suddenly forgets how to run and control a ball in certain matches.

Adds to the importance of signing Griezmann

you really want the walking L on our team? :busquets:

CatalinR10

I mean he's scored some really crucial goals latelly so i can't be bothered that he underperformed vs united ....we won anyways.

Let's really hope he scores vs Liverpool.

CatalinR10

Just noticed he doesn't have any goals so far in the CL this season , he does have 5 assists but it's still really not good enough for a Barca forward.

Zidane82

I used to love Suarez at his best (Liverpool days) but he’s a pale shadow now .
My ideal replacement would be Firmino but Klopp won’t release him especially after admitting he was his first pick each game .. he links the midfield to the attacks seamlessly..and kinda reminds me of the job that Busqs does but for midfield and defence .

Other options -Sky News suggested that both Lewandowski and Diego Costa we’re both unsettled..sooooooooo??

kobby

hes destined to play a huge role vs Liverpool in the semi's, the goal drought will end there

If he can't score against the likes of Young, Smalling, Phil Jones and Lindeloff, I dont have much hope of him doing that against VVD and Matip.

fergus90

I used to love Suarez at his best (Liverpool days) but he’s a pale shadow now .
My ideal replacement would be Firmino but Klopp won’t release him especially after admitting he was his first pick each game .. he links the midfield to the attacks seamlessly..and kinda reminds me of the job that Busqs does but for midfield and defence .

Other options -Sky News suggested that both Lewandowski and Diego Costa we’re both unsettled..sooooooooo??

Replacing Suarez with Costa?!?!

dostoevskij

that was a stupid yellow to take, at 3:0 for argueing with this german joke called dr. brych. Suarez is on 2 yellows now ( as Semedo and Busquets), so he has to be very careful in the first leg against liverpool or else he would be suspended at anfield...

Andresito

Staff member
that was a stupid yellow to take, at 3:0 for argueing with this german joke called dr. brych. Suarez is on 2 yellows now ( as Semedo and Busquets), so he has to be very careful in the first leg against liverpool or else he would be suspended at anfield...

Yellow cards are cleared after the quarter finals unless the player gets his third yellow in the last quarter final game.

Vilarrubi

I thought yellows were wiped after Quarter Finals now?

Home of Barca Fans