Luis Suárez

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Will repeat myself and say that we won’t win the CL again with this guy in the starting line-up. That much is clear.

FCBfan22

Not winning the CL with a striker like this.

Try Malcom CF. Our only hope, since Boateng is as useless as Fatass.

xXKonan

Get him out of here he's done.

We cannot afford to keep playing him as a starter in the CL. Fuck this shit I bet even a donkey would be more qualified than him to lead the line these days.

BarçaBarça

He was so bad that any other player on our bench could offer at least the same as a forward. My god he should have been subbed during halftime.
Just only play him in the league, he is an embarrassment to the club in CL.

Raketa10

Slowarez! He destroyed EVERYTHING we made in attack. He needs to go. FFS he can't play in any top team anymore. He is just AWFUL!

Sorin

Stick a fork in him, he's done. But who's at fault that he plays 90 minutes in almost every match? That's right, the useless git on the bench.

Suarez almost single handedly wrecks any attack that we have, what does the incompetent coach do? Sub off Dembele instead of him. The same damn predetermined subs every time regardless of what happens on the pitch.

Sell, donate, kill Suarez or whatever but untill the waste of space coach is still in Barcelona then it will be the same old, same old cowardly tactics and subs.

xxxxxx

Truly awful today.

The amount of times he messed up a chance in the final 3rd was ridiculous. Has definitely declined.

FinBarcelonafan

Stick a fork in him, he's done. But who's at fault that he plays 90 minutes in almost every match? That's right, the useless git on the bench.

Suarez almost single handedly wrecks any attack that we have, what does the incompetent coach do? Sub off Dembele instead of him. The same damn predetermined subs every time regardless of what happens on the pitch.

Sell, donate, kill Suarez or whatever but untill the waste of space coach is still in Barcelona then it will be the same old, same old cowardly tactics and subs.

Absolutely. I was furious when I saw Dembele subbed and not Suarez. Subs are supposed to help the team, not kill the team.

Home of Barca Fans