Luis Suárez

Saladin

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK!

They said it when he was in Ajax, I remember it like yesterday "Yeah, he has scored a lot for us but he fucking misses a GAZILLION chances for each goal"

Absolutely SHAMEFUL display!

ronniecro

i hate to see him performing like this,i genuinely feel sad since he's one of my favourite barca players...thank you for everything luis,be fair and leave at the end of the season because this is embarrassing

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't worry, he'll prob score 6 La Liga goals in May and will be the best striker in the World for everyone again. I don't care what everyone says, he's not fit to tie Kane or Lewandowski's laces these days. Give those two Messi to hand all these chances on a platter and I bet you they'll score the same amount of La Liga goals if not more, but also turn up in the CL.

Raketa10

He is really done. He can't even play as a sub anymore it's THAT bad! If his name wast Luis Suarez he would be crucified for this performance by Catalan press.

Saladin

Don't worry, he'll prob score 6 La Liga goals in May and will be the best striker in the World for everyone again.

I get your point and I have to say it is accurate; He scores alot of goals because he is a Barca #9 and obviously still able to score once in a while as the previous beast goalpoacher he was; but even if he scores 9 goals in May, people need to remember he has played for one of the best teams in the history of the sport (winning the treble with players like Neymar, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta etc.)

Benzema is fucking twice the player Luis is as of late; not based on their entire careers comparatively throughout, but as of right now? He is absolute dogshit.

Home of Barca Fans