Luis Suárez

Serbian

Man too many haters on here, im really confused how nobody is noticing since raketic our workhorse is on bench our whole system of play is poorer not many chances created, Suarez comes of 60 goals last season impossible to replecate for him however Suarez tends to hit form really well in mid february, today i thought he played very well sick volley as usual. 120 apps = 100 goals and 60 assists thats insane!!!! Just wait and see he will always score in big games the best is yet to come

El Flaco

Suárez's "offside" goal vs. Athletic Bilbao

[gfy]JaggedAgileBordercollie[/gfy]

Suárez's goal vs. Athletic Bilbao

[gfy]ColorfulWearyCattle[/gfy]

[tw]819285935636545536[/tw]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Suárez's "offside" goal vs. Athletic Bilbao

[gfy]JaggedAgileBordercollie[/gfy]

Suárez's goal vs. Athletic Bilbao

[gfy]ColorfulWearyCattle[/gfy]

[tw]819285935636545536[/tw]

Has has insane number of assists too. If he was selfish his goal ratio would easily exceed 1 goal per game.

But more than stats, Suarez is heart of this team. Guy who infects others with his fighting spirit, player who constantly harasses opponents and one of the few players left with so much hunger in him.

Horatio

You're welcome
Great goal but very sloppy apart from that.

Think so? I thought he controlled the ball well inside the box. Better than last couple of games at least. With a bit of luck could've gotten a couple more.

Last edited:

Total-Football

Think so? I thought he controlled the ball well inside the box. Better than last coupele of games at list. With a bit of luck could've gotten a couple more.

yeah but our monstrous Suarez was not merely a poacher. He used to collaborate with midfieldrs and especially Messi and Neymar, in that regard he's not playing to his best abilities nowadays

Home of Barca Fans