Luis Suárez

Tiny Kim

He always was fat, I don't think thats the problem, in 2014/15 he was fat but was pressing a lot. I refuse to believe someone that we pay him 300k a week and he doesn't have his diet in order.

He wasn't really fat back then. He was not exactly "lean" but definitely didn't look as heavy as he does now. I've never seen him look as lethargic as he currently is. It must be the injuries and the subsequent surgeries. He was never really injured at Liverpool.

Pepe Silvia

Because he's become too comfortable at Barca and he likely doesn't even work hard off the pitch these days or pay much attention to his fitness.

[youtube]jo48fgFyHrY[/youtube]

He looks far fitter in this video and more leaner.
a light, swift Suarez is a sight to behold. We are currently working with a lard ass version of Suarez. Long runs must give his joints pain so he may have been instructed to only focus on sprint style cardio, which would explain his bigger, stronger frame. Give and take.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
His horrible touch is just comedy at this point. So bad you would think he did it on purpose.

pregra

Hopefully he bites someone at the WC. Can’t watch another season with Suarez ruining 99% of all attacks. Remarkable that Messi doesn’t explode at him once in a while, he must have tried 1000 1-2s with him this season and Suarez fucks up every single one.

wisconsincule

if he has a good world cup, I bet his selling value would still be quite high

I’d say there’s a 10% chance he has a good World Cup. This guy is finished. It’s really too bad he’s Messi’s best friend otherwise I think we would sell him on for sure.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
The guy is literally a black hole on offense. Feed him a pass, and you will never see that ball again.

To think of how many more goals we'd have this season if there was a competent striker receiving those outlet passes so we could actually continue an attack.

Home of Barca Fans