Luis Suárez

kattanib

with that goal he has scored against all the liga teams that he played against . Still couldn't eclipse Ronaldo's record of scoring against all the 20 clubs

29025978_1987430594855214_2598049365721342468_n.jpg

I see what you did there hehe

Messi983

That's bad luck. At least you'll see Messi, Coutinho, Dembele and if you're lucky enough also Gomes and Paulinho. ;)

Neymessi

This is what I want to see from him. Even if you take out that goal he played like he actually knows how to play football.

Where have the Suarez haters gone?

Can this shit stop? He was truly atrocious a few months back when he got criticism and it was well deserved. Those who criticised him including me are very happy that he is back in form. Same goes with rakitic. And all the 'haters' will be glad if gomes starts performing for us who seems to be utter shit for us.

GOAT_SUAREZ

He didn't score in a year for FCB in the CL. But I'm sure he'll get better with years to come, no need for Griezman
1 assist and 0 goals in 7 games is horrible but most those games were last year. Lets hope he scores and plays well. But Griezmann is needed

ASordidGod

We need a good performance from him today I feel. Not expecting miracles because Chelsea will sit deep and deny space, but his touch and link up play needs to be like how it was in the first leg, and not like it's been on too many times this season. A goal would be nice too. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans