Luis Suárez

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
As I said, as long he is scoring, we should be good. But he brings next to none to our play in all of the other areas. If he hasn't scored today, he would be one of FOTM candidates with Bob and Vidal.

Also, 1 card away from suspension and he keeps comitting stupid fouls. I think it's 50% chance that if we qualify for the finals, he will be suspended.

We will field Paco like last year and win like we did last year. :benitez:

Joan

Looking at MOTM thread and lots of people are voting for him and leaving Messi out. People have you even watched the game. Suarez has done nothing, except scoring the goal, which was handed to him by Messi.

Messi is our best player week in week out.
It's not interesting that way.

MaroonFox4

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who appreciates this side of Suarez's game. But I really couldn't help but smile when he got in every Valencia players' face in the 2nd half. When Valencia looked their most solid, he was just unbearable (and I mean that in the best way possible). I noticed their defenders were grinning at him like : "Man you're good at riling people up."

Kohe321

As I said, as long he is scoring, we should be good. But he brings next to none to our play in all of the other areas. If he hasn't scored today, he would be one of FOTM candidates with Bob and Vidal.

Also, 1 card away from suspension and he keeps comitting stupid fouls. I think it's 50% chance that if we qualify for the finals, he will be suspended.

Yeah, that's basically Suarez in a nutshell. He is always toeing the line between having no impact and having massive impact, and his goals are usually the differentiator. He can go an entire match with link-up play, passes and touches that look like a fifth division player on a bad day, and then suddenly pull a brilliant moment or two out of the hat.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He shouldn't be that involved in build-up as he rarely beats his maker and often losses ball.

Keep harassing defenders and prowling for goals Luisito.

raskolnikov

Suarez is a really weird player. Often he is technically bad. First touch cant control/pass back easy balls. Yet then he scores technically brilliant goals (e.g. The one vs newcastle). His dribbling used to be better that attempt nutmeg abd takinf the rebound used to work often but nowadays it doesnt.

omidferoz

I dont understand how this guy can play at barca and have such a bad first touch and passing. He is so bad when he dont score but lucky for us he scores almost every game, so its fine with me.

Xaviniesta

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who appreciates this side of Suarez's game. But I really couldn't help but smile when he got in every Valencia players' face in the 2nd half. When Valencia looked their most solid, he was just unbearable (and I mean that in the best way possible). I noticed their defenders were grinning at him like : "Man you're good at riling people up."
I’d bet you’d love Ramos and Casemiro

Galaxyman

I’d bet you’d love Ramos and Casemiro

Oh, they can't even touch Suarez in that regard. He's way beyond their level. Casemiro and Ramos react out of sheer frustration and malevolence. Rarely do they change games. They usually sink their teams because of their idiotic behaviour. Suarez literally turns games around with this type of behaviour. It's very purposeful, and actually clever (he rarely gets sent off). If you compare Suarez's red-card record to Ramos', it becomes very clear who the smart one is of the 2.

Home of Barca Fans