Luis Suárez

bodi16

Only thing he done and he nearly missed that too. Laziest player i have seen in a long time , guy is finished.

I wouldn't say he is finished yet, let's give him a couple of weeks/months and see how he manages to improve. If he does, we should be ok in attack with him, Messi and Dembele back.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Deadly! Players just don't turn to shit overnight... Sure, he has declined, but still proves that he is here for a reason, great match...

Serbian

I wouldn't say he is finished yet, let's give him a couple of weeks/months and see how he manages to improve. If he does, we should be ok in attack with him, Messi and Dembele back.

Finished? Hahaha Luis Suarez has now scored 131 goals in 169 games, passes eto and rivaldo who both had over 2+ years longer at a club, Suarez was bad because of his knee injury you could tell his fitness was bad, but now he seems back!!! Best 9 in world when healthy

bodi16

Finished? Hahaha Luis Suarez has now scored 131 goals in 169 games, passes eto and rivaldo who both had over 2+ years longer at a club, Suarez was bad because of his knee injury you could tell his fitness was bad, but now he seems back!!! Best 9 in world when healthy

I was just replying to someone who said that he is finished. Still has to improve here and there, but overall he looks pretty solid and with Dembele back hopefully he will play only in the centre of the attack.

Windhook

I had this feeling in the last few days that he was going to score today. He is definitely back to his good form.

He made Sergio Ramos look like a jackass. The guy just snapped and punched Suarez. Another highlight for Sergio Ramos to have on video.:lol:

serghei

Other teams managers right now:

81e.gif

Home of Barca Fans