Luis Suárez

Sorin

Lewa is better than Zlatan actually.

He does have a shit ton of longevity on Lewa though. What makes me wary of putting him on a different tier is that his performances in CL have been good but nothing to brag about. At least compared to Suarez, Henry or Eto o. There is also that year with us where he showed that he can t optimally function in a team where he isn t the focus of the team. Lewa has been the man at Dortmund and has also thrieved besides players like Ribery and Robben.

Henry, Suarez and Etoo are pretty clearly above Zlatan. Henry being slighlty above both Suarez and Etoo imo.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He doesn't lack confidence. He tries risky passes and tricks and fails over and over again. Effort was there too so I can imagine how frustrated he is with himself.

Giginho75

Have you even watched 1 Barca game this season? Because you sound like you haven't.

all the matches! but what does it mean?
so far he played very badly, i know...
but i'm sure he will score many important goals in the next months...
is it a thing so crazy for you?

More like El Shitsolero.

i guess you are another user who wants sell him in january...
because for you in january is very simple finding a striker of his level...is it right? :rolleyes:

all the matches! but what does it mean?
so far he played very badly, i know...
but i'm sure he will score many important goals in the next months...
is it a thing so crazy for you?

i guess you are another user who wants sell him in january...
because for you in january is very simple finding a striker of his level...is it right? :rolleyes:

What "level?"

He's been one of the worst players in Europe this season.

Giginho75

What "level?"

He's been one of the worst players in Europe this season.

maybe the level of the last ten years in europe?
but, excuse me, what is your solution?
selling him in january? who for him?
too easy for you...

p.s. the season is long and isn't over.

Last edited:
M

MessiCam

maybe the level of the last ten years in europe?
but, excuse me, what is your solution?
selling him in january? who for him?
too easy for you...

p.s. the season is long and isn't over.

He won't be sold and probably can't be sold but he shouldn't be starting either. 14 League games, 6 Champions League games, 2 Super Copa games and he is still a hindrance. Poor touches, poor acceleration, poor pace, poor passing, poor dribbling. It's like playing with a man short at the moment. Messi can easily take his place... When Dembele returns, he and Paco should flank Messi.

Giginho75

ok guys! suarez is the worst player in the world...
no chance to improve during the season and no consideration for what he made in the last years.

M

MessiCam

ok guys! suarez is the worst player in the world...
no chance to improve during the season and no consideration for what he made in the last years.

What he did is of no relevance now. He is a hindrance rather than a solution at this time. Paco is performing better, however ridiculous that might sound, so should play ahead of him.

A stronger manager would have benched him long ago. It's been 22 games and we've only seen glimpses of form after the whole system was adjusted after the early games to accommodate him. That he is a guaranteed starter is doing both him and the team no favours.

How long do you think he should given based on what he's done previously? The entire duration of his contract??? Because I can see that happening with Valverde... Even Messi warms the bench but this bum and Rakitic start like clockwork. Why is that?

Giginho75

What he did is of no relevance now. He is a hindrance rather than a solution at this time. Paco is performing better, however ridiculous that might sound, so should play ahead of him...

A stronger manager would have benched him long ago...

How long do you think he should given based on what he's done previously? The entire duration of his contract??...

in my opinion paco for suarez is not a solution...
paco is good as backup. stop!

we can still wait suarez improves his performances...
what he did (a lot of goals) is important because we know what he can do when is in a good shape...

anyway he scored three goals in the last matches...
not great performances, ok...too many errors and passes mistaken, ok...
but anyway three goals...not exactly nothing!
if he continues in this way for sure will improve also his performances...

it's december...
the season is still long and i think he can only improve!

Home of Barca Fans