Luis Suárez

jairzinho

Saurez looks gassed. I think a lot has to do with the fact that he's just come off the injury and also the conmebol qualifying. This calendar is very hectic and he and Messi need to be given more rest. Doubt he'll play against Las Palmas weekend.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'm not too worried in the short term, but we should really be looking to strengthen our front line as soon as possible...

Neymessi

I take my criticism back. I shouldn't expect him to be able to play normal football. He has forgotten that for 2 years now. But can you at least do the only thing you know how to do? To score?

Last edited:

ASordidGod

I actually thought he was okay against Sporting. Some heavy touches, true, too many still, but he linked quite well at times. And to be fair, that outside of the foot pass to Messi was pretty perfect. He's not back yet, not by a long way (maybe he never will at his age), but personally I saw improvement. He pressed more too I'd say.

Suarez will be back to 13/14 form soon enough, I have no doubt about it.

17268207_267352313708349_3838795916093947904_n.jpg

Ripsta

If he starts at the weekend Valverde should be sacked in the changing rooms. He's absolute shit. Him and Raktic bring the side down a good level or two right now.

Home of Barca Fans