Luis Figo

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Infortunately, he's option was RM... a real pitty, because he was an excelent player and the truth is that in his 5 years that he played by Barça, he was one of the best.

Him & Rivaldo were the reasons I fell for the club in the first place...But now?...Well, we all know the story

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Him & Rivaldo were the reasons I fell for the club in the first place...But now?...Well, we all know the story

Yeah... infortunately... but our Barça is so great, that the players change, but the club remains...

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Ese portugués hijo puta es!

Well, after all, Barça don't have many reasons to complain of portuguese players... Vitor Baia, Fernando Couto, Simão and even Ricardo Quaresma performed well. Figo, in his five years in Barcelona, also played very well... perhaps the best in his time... infortunately he choose another way... perhaps not the most correct. But - believe me - many portugueses are fans of Barça (much more than RM, even after CR sign with them - myself, for example, I'm very proud of be a member of Barça) and this kind of slogan is not very nice to the Portuguese fan. ;)

Galning

I understand you mate.
But it doesn't matter how good he played, when you leave Barça for Madrid you're a bastard forever.

S

Super Pippo

I actually liked him and thought he was cool player until I read on the old Madrid site that his favourite music artist was Mariah Carey. That did ruin him for me.

Ticoaj

I think were gonna make it
Ill remember figo for non barca madrid terms

But thank fuck he didnt traitor us as well

AlexandraJonson

Skånsk Culé
I hate him so so so much, I won't say his name for me he is and will always be JUDAS!!!!!!! What he did is somthing you can't forgive ever!!!! When ever I see his face I just want to puke!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG WHAT I HATE THAT JUDAS!

Best pic ever:
01figoflagaf3.jpg

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I hate him so so so much, I won't say his name for me he is and will always be JUDAS!!!!!!! What he did is somthing you can't forgive ever!!!! When ever I see his face I just want to puke!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG WHAT I HATE THAT JUDAS!

Best pic ever:
01figoflagaf3.jpg
Jimmy Jump, legend!! :flagvl8:

Home of Barca Fans