Luis Enrique

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Paco would be a disaster.

I love how he promotes an attacking-brand of football as opposed to parking the bus and kicking the shit out of the opposition, but that brand is as suicidal and erratic as attack-minded.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Paco would be a disaster.

I love how he promotes an attacking-brand of football as opposed to parking the bus and kicking the shit out of the opposition, but that brand is as suicidal and erratic as attack-minded.

Considering their abilities it was never really a suicidal .they are an overachieving team under him and in fact had their best results in their history with him as a coach
It is working well against almost every team and never look suicidal unless he is playing against Barca & RM .the reason he sticks with them is to simply stick to their idea while making brand for them and it is actually working perfectly for them
tbh I have a massive respect for Paco and what he has achieved with them ,I would like to see him coaching a better Liga team with more resources and see what he can do .
That said I don't want him as Barca manager .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
#luchoout
#pacmanformanager

:bartomeu:

Hiring yourself as the manager/coach?

I'll veto that :lol:

Considering their abilities it was never really a suicidal .they are an overachieving team under him and in fact had their best results in their history with him as a coach
It is working well against almost every team and never look suicidal unless he is playing against Barca & RM .the reason he sticks with them is to simply stick to their idea while making brand for them and it is actually working perfectly for them
tbh I have a massive respect for Paco and what he has achieved with them ,I would like to see him coaching a better Liga team with more resources and see what he can do .
That said I don't want him as Barca manager .

He has been their best coach and they have overachieved in terms of their resources, but Paco has shown to be erratic in his decision making and ability to judge the situation and adjust to it.

There are times when you have to be more conservative instead of going gung-ho all the time.

Props to him for the job he has done, but he leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to his man-management and tactics at times.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans