Luis Enrique

Gaudi

I'm sorry but this has to change. We used to have defensive problems, we always thought if we could have a little bit better defence and so on, but now...now we are not even creating chances. RM even when they lost create chances, so do other big teams. We are now easily stopped. This is happening in last 2.5 years and it's getting worse jet we have Ney-Messi-Suarez attack. You could say our midfield has to be better etc, but honestly put those 3 players in Stoke or Parma and they would instantly improve that team.
This has HAS TO BE coach problem.
If our system is not working - fine change it (we don't have a system btw). Don't care any more, play long balls, play counters JUST LET ME SEE some tactical changes
If our tactial preparation is not good - fine, change it
if our training is broken - fine, change it

Whatever, but this is painfull to watch!

F

Flavia

He is garbage. HAS to be sacked. OUT, OUT, OUT, OUT, OUT, OUT, OUT, OUT, OUT, OUT, OUT, OUT, OUT, OUT, OUT, OUT, NOW!

Afro

I was quite prepared to give this guy time, but enough's enough. Out manoeuvred by Davie fucking Moyes.

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out Lucho, and take those idiots comprising our board with you.

FC B

Please you terrible, stupid and incompetent board please sack Luis Failureique NOW not at the end of the season if ever !

Chainsaw

Killahead
That's it. I had enough of this wannabe. I'm all for giving a fair chance to a coach, but it's getting ridiculous the more it goes. 90 fucking minutes against a very poor Sociedad and you cannot even make one single proper chance! Are you fcuking kidding me?? How hard it is to see that this dreadful style had to be adjusted long time ago?? Not only this didn't change but it's got worse than ever. The team kills time for shit! I bet if they had another 90 minutes nothing was going to change in their approach. You have 3 of the most vital strikers in the world in you team. This shit is inexcusable! GTFO Lucho and take that dumb board with you!

MagIX

I have never been for a change of coach during the season, but this is the first time.
He has to go.
If he has the BALLS, he should resign today.

DinhoR10

to be fair, it is sociedad away. Losing is the usual

And thats exactly the point, Its not that we lost thats the problem. Its that he played Munir against fucking La Real. No Bartra or Pique his best CBs, No Messi, No Neymar, No Rakitic. Its like he wants us to lose.

MagIX

And thats exactly the point, Its not that we lost thats the problem. Its that he played Munir against fucking La Real. No Bartra or Pique his best CBs, No Messi, No Neymar, No Rakitic. Its like he wants us to lose.

Exactly

Home of Barca Fans