Kasperroed

- The transition from defence -> midfield -> attack is non-excistent
- we have no clear best XI
- We are totally relying on individual performances
- There is allmost no pressure on the opponent when we loose the ball
- We are playing so damn slowly
- We are so weak vs. counterattacks and corners/freekicks
- Our manager has no clue about what the hell he is doing

It pains me so much that we can't play better against such a weak opponent. Now, luckely theres is an international break, which gives Lucho a lot time to think about all of these mistakes. He should find a clear start-eleven, that plays 90% of the games (except if we have injuries). This start-eleven should have sufficient time to build up good chemisty. Imo the 11 should be:

---------------- Bravo ----------------
Alves - Mascherano - Mathieu - Alba
---- Xavi -- Busquets -- Iniesta -----
---- Suarez -- Messi -- Neymar -----

Let's go back-to-basics. Tiki-taka, triangles all the time, full concentration on pressure when we loose the ball etc. Alves staying a bit back with Alba being the most offensive back. Let the ball circulate very fast untill it reaches Messi/Neymar/Suarez/Iniesta, who can keep the ball a bit on their feet to do what they do best - individual brilliance and amazing vision to find a mate in a good position.

Slowly try to work Rafinha into Xavi's position by subbing him on when there is 10-30 minutes left if we lead the scoreline. For me he is the only one who can potentially take over for Xavi in the near future.

Rackitic is just not up for the task. Pedro will be a great sub. Roberto, Munir, Pique, Adriano and Montoya can play in Copa del Rey etc.

Kohe321

The Sevilla and Valencia games are sure going to be a lot of fun... :facepalm:

Lucho was appointed with such pomp and circumstance this summer, with that silly "it all starts again" advertisement shortly after, and also I read on MD that Bartomeu said that "our confidence in Lucho is total" just a few days ago, so he won't be sacked anytime soon - the board has way to much invested in him, he's their guy.

Ah how I wish Laporta could come in and change things tomorrow...

Last edited:

Kasperroed

Anything that won't get us absolutely battered by strong and fast opposition? I think our best MF would be Iniesta-Masch-Rakitic. Although we have two AMs here...we don't really have CM.

We will definately need a need style of plying if Rackitic is going to be a part of our best XI. Rackitic is an amazing player, but he just does'nt fit in very well - neither he has the right qualities for the Xavi-position. We should have bought Koke when we could...

blaugrana1987

This is quote from Balague a week ago...
The talk now from a fractured dressing room is that Luis Enrique hardly talks to the players, does not prepare games in enough detail, cannot explain what he wants nor what he is doing with his team rotations. This is something that has been confirmed to me by no fewer than three different sources in the dressing room. It is an impossible situation.
Just looking at this team (and they are looking like last years ManU) it can't be clearer that this is most probably truth. Lucho has lost locker room, and expensive and experienced players have saw through him.

mazp

This is quote from Balague a week ago...

Just looking at this team (and they are looking like last years ManU) it can't be clearer that this is most probably truth. Lucho has lost locker room, and expensive and experienced players have saw through him.

I could believe it. Hell, most of these players won more than Lucho ever did...So why should they give him the benefit of the doubt?

blaugrana1987

I could believe it. Hell, most of these players won more than Lucho ever did...So why should they give him the benefit of the doubt?
Exactly. Can you imagine winning EVERY SINGLE TROPHY there is just so you have to be a part of young and inexperienced coaching stuff that won nothing and came from 2nd rate club?

Fibonacci

And I thought ManU fans were being impatient and fickle last season when they shouted for Moyes, who was in the process of rebuilding the team, to get fired. But at least they had won the league the year before, which can't be said about us. It turns out Barca fans are even more ridiculous.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
And I thought ManU fans were being impatient and fickle last season when they shouted for Moyes, who was in the process of rebuilding the team, to get fired. But at least they had won the league the year before, which can't be said about us. It turns out Barca fans are even more ridiculous.

Manchester United didn't even qualify for the Europa League. It wasn't ridiculous at all.

There is nothing to rebuild in Barca. Lucho got the guys he asked for (Suarez, Rakitic, Mathieu) and he proceeded to bench Suarez who is coming off a 2-month rest. It's unacceptable, I've seen all I need to see.

blaugrana1987

I was just saying my friend, who is ManU fan, how unacceptable forgiving they were with Moyes. What did they need to wait for? They were CHAMPIONS year before for Christs sake!? They didn't even qualify in EL. They are in ruins and they have waisted 2-3 years because of that incompetent fuck. Why would we want Barca to do the same? All that with players like Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Bus, Masch and lots of young promising stars. Truly baffles me...

This is not middle table pos team. This is one of biggest institutions in sporting world, you don't come here to practice and experiment.

M

maxmss

You misunderstood my point. We ALL agree that Enrique should get the hell out. But my question is, who is the realistic replacement at this point? Do you see anybody? That's the bind that we are in.

You are wrong! I don't agree that Lucho should be replaced. Speak for yourself. I'm against having a new coach every 6 months. It's too early, we should give him more time. Was our game total disaster- no doubt, is that enough to fire the coach-no way. Barca was already in disaster mode at the end of Tata's term and Lucho have not made that team worse or better. It wasn't like he got UCL and Liga winning team and made it worse. That's the team that Tito and Tata got and they made it worse. He should have his time to rebuild his team. Another change of coach -will kill the team completely. By the way unlike the coach - this board can be dismissed tonight and everyone will only benefit from that.

Home of Barca Fans