Luis Enrique

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This man better take the Napoli job over the PSG one if he is smart. See the writing on the wall.

khaled_a_d

This man better take the Napoli job over the PSG one if he is smart. See the writing on the wall.
Nah. Napoli is the worst job out there.
Taking a job after a massive achievements is a lose lose situation.
Even Pep couldn't escape the Heynckes success in Bayern.

With PSG, at least clubs know it is toxic environment and no one cares anymore. He will get money and a chance for some success

Birdy

Per reports, it's a matter of time to be announced by PSG

My comment:
As Hegel said, "the only thing we learn from history is that we learn nothing from history":
Unay Emery
Thomas Tuchel
Mauricio Pochettino
and counting...

Horatio

You're welcome
I am excited to see how this works out. Lucho is no-nonsense and probably won’t be too sad returning to Spanish sun if Parisian adventure fails. If he gets kicked out be ready for him to expose the club and players. Can see it already happening.

Birdy

I am excited to see how this works out. Lucho is no-nonsense and probably won’t be too sad returning to Spanish sun if Parisian adventure fails. If he gets kicked out be ready for him to expose the club and players. Can see it already happening.

He has more to lose in tarnishing his name and future prospects, just as the previous top coaches that made the same mistake

Porque

I don't think it really sticks when coaches fail at PSG. All recent name coaches go on and get good jobs afterwards, and win things.

For someone incredibly French like Gaultier things will be different obviously.

Shouldn't effect LE too much, one could say the damage is already done with the early WC exit.

I can see things going the way of Roma rather quickly for him though. Hell, it also happened here had Messi not made the famous mid season intervention.

Last edited:

Messigician

Hope he flops at PSG and he will

❗️Xavi: "I wish Ousmane Dembélé all the best at PSG. He gave us so much. Of course I tried to convince him to stay, but he told me that he spoke to Luis Enrique and Al-Khelaifi. There was no way to convince him, it's final and it's his personal decision."

This one is for Arda Turan and Andre Gomes over Kroos u fraud

soul24rage

Hope he flops at PSG and he will

❗️Xavi: "I wish Ousmane Dembélé all the best at PSG. He gave us so much. Of course I tried to convince him to stay, but he told me that he spoke to Luis Enrique and Al-Khelaifi. There was no way to convince him, it's final and it's his personal decision."

This one is for Arda Turan and Andre Gomes over Kroos u fraud
Kroos arrived at RM in 2014 lol

Home of Barca Fans