Luis Enrique

Devils

Would hate to see Lucho at Chelsea.

Their pathetic management seems to fall out with every manager they hire in less than 2 years.

Lucho can do better than Chelsea of all places. Shambolic place to go.

Stoichkov1

As i said I agree Real were three draws away from that. So two games minimum.

Barca were one win away and one game away as I said.

Real were not as close in terms of being one game away. If you want to have a different view and say three draws is as close as one win I dont agree so can stop trying to ask for that.

The difference is that it's more difficult to win when you're losing than to draw when you're losing.

JamDav1982

The difference is that it's more difficult to win when you're losing than to draw when you're losing.

But Barca only had to win the one game they were winning until 2 mins to go.

They didnt have to win games they lost.

Been through this.

It is harder to draw three games you lost than win one you drew and were winning with minutes to go.

Stoichkov1

But Barca only had to win the one game they were winning until 2 mins to go.

They didnt have to win games they lost.

Been through this.

It is harder to draw three games you lost than win one you drew and were winning with minutes to go.

That's because you chose arbitrarily the real game.

For example it's much more difficult to win the game against Malaga last season when we were 2-0 down.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Are you referring to the Clasico draw? I remember Arda thread some weeks ago where you have been arguing for 20 pages or so that that one moment was certainly not the one that decided the league.

JamDav1982

That's because you chose arbitrarily the real game.

For example it's much more difficult to win the game against Malaga last season when we were 2-0 down.

No I chose it for the very reason it is the one game Barca came closest to winning and goes against your idea Barca had to win a game they were losing. Of course you point to the closes game as would with Real and their games.

Malaga game is irrelevant if Barca beat Real and Barca were that Real game away from the league.

Stoichkov1

No I chose it for the very reason it is the one game Barca came closest to winning and goes against your idea Barca had to win a game they were losing. Of course you point to the closes game as would with Real and their games.

Malaga game is irrelevant if Barca beat Real and Barca were that Real game away from the league.

Nope you point to the closest game because it fits your narrative.

Real game is irrelevant if Barca beat Malaga and Barca were that Malaga game away from the league.

JamDav1982

Nope you point to the closest game because it fits your narrative.

Real game is irrelevant if Barca beat Malaga and Barca were that Malaga game away from the league.

Exactly and I would expect you to name the three draws Real came closest to getting as well as it is about fitting the narrative.

You dont say it was thin margins then point to games that were not the closest to changing the season.

It is absolutely about fitting the narrative and would be for Real as well.

You saying Barca had to turn a defeat into a win is false. That is the point and why point to Real game.

God Serena

Would hate to see Lucho at Chelsea.

Their pathetic management seems to fall out with every manager they hire in less than 2 years.

Lucho can do better than Chelsea of all places. Shambolic place to go.

Actually, it sounds like they're made for each other.

Stoichkov1

Exactly and I would expect you to name the three draws Real came closest to getting as well as it is about fitting the narrative.

You dont say it was thin margins then point to games that were not the closest to changing the season.

It is absolutely about fitting the narrative and would be for Real as well.

You saying Barca had to turn a defeat into a win is false. That is the point and why point to Real game.

For the same reason I could point to games Barca came closest to drawing/losing and instead ended up winning like the clasico at the Bernabeu,

Stoichkov1

Indeed you could.

While could point to same with Real in games they were close to losing or drawing but won/drew.

So you can't say that Barca was more close to win a treble and a double in 3 years than Real was to win 3 league titles and 2 CL in 3 years without looking at all the matches.

Home of Barca Fans