Luis Enrique

Neeraj

I never liked our play that much even in the treble winning season. The pass to MSN and let them win you all titles tactic was never going to last. Thank you for the results, but I was never a fan of him, right from the first season and hence am fairly excited to see what a new coach can bring to the team.

Devils

It's simple for me. As a manager you have two jobs:

1) Deliver on the pitch and get the results/trophies. Lucho was very good this. His track record speaks for itself and in terms of being result-oriented he has simply been excellent.

2) Build a team and system that is sustainable for the future. Lucho was very poor here, most of his signings were very poor, he neglected la masia and never owed up to his mistakes.He did a poor job here.

Overall. Lucho is a good result-oriented manager, but a poor manager for building teams and implementing a system.

Messi983

Will remember him for the best as all in life should be. Treble, wins in Clasicos, 6-1 vs. PSG, his don Corleone voice in pressers.
And he's more Barcelonista than pep or any manager we had all the way back to Cruyff (Rexach coached here too briefly imo.).

Btw.

181 games
8 major trophies
76% win percentage – best in Barcelona history.

My thoughts exactly.

Thank you for everything and good luck, Lucho.

DA4CCcBUwAAh9ZF.jpg

It's simple for me. As a manager you have two jobs:

1) Deliver on the pitch and get the results/trophies. Lucho was very good this. His track record speaks for itself and in terms of being result-oriented he has simply been excellent.

2) Build a team and system that is sustainable for the future. Lucho was very poor here, most of his signings were very poor, he neglected la masia and never owed up to his mistakes.He did a poor job here.

Overall. Lucho is a good result-oriented manager, but a poor manager for building teams and implementing a system.

Can't blame him entirely for La Masia. We haven't had any great talents from there since Thiago, although Alena has looked promising recently. Who's he supposed to play from La Masia? He probably should have given Alena more minutes but if anything he gave too many to the likes of Rafinha etc.

Agree with the rest of your post though. The signings were the real long term failure, though Robert definitely gets a lot of the blame there too.

khaled_a_d

Out of curosity, how will you guys remember Lucho and his 3 seasons as coach for us? :)

1-probably as top 5 Barca managers ever,at worst top 10
2-with the best Barca version in CL in 2015. I would take that team over any team we ever had in CL.Pep lack of ability to play outside home makes his team less dominant than 2015 Barca.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I'll remember Barca as the best team in the world in the 3 seasons he's been at the team.

Debatable, it is definitely not clear cut. We got knocked out in Quarters twice in a row, hard to make the best team claim. But during his treble year we were definitely amazing.

serghei

Debatable, it is definitely not clear cut. We got knocked out in Quarters twice in a row, hard to make the best team claim. But during his treble year we were definitely amazing.

It's not clear cut, but the treble in the first year, and the double in the 2nd in the hardest league in the world seals the deal for me.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If Madrid win CL this season, they can also make that claim. If Juve win the CL they can also make that claim. If we set aside the trophies and consider the quality of football we were very good in 2015, rest we did below expectations. But still he did the best he could from the squad, where he fucked up is the transfer and really couldn't evolve.

Yashar1899

In 2014/15 we weren't amazing IMO, in the last 6 seasons champions of CL wasn't thr best team of the year! in 2011/12 we were the best team and couldn't won, in 2012/13 we were the best but couldn't won! in 2013/14 Atletico was the best, in 2014/15 and 2015/16 Bayern was the best and this season? Juventus is the better team than others but they haven't even one 100% goal chance against us.

Home of Barca Fans