Luis Enrique

utility73

Every fucking time. Real drops points and you hope that please Lucho won't do something completely stupid again.
Then you see his lineup and watch some minutes and you can be 100% sure that retard fucked up again big time.

This is just so frustrating.

KingLeo10

Bayern, Real, Atletico, Juventus, Dortmund, Monaco all played their top players, top midfielders.

because they have options in the event of injuries...i'd rather see the useless gomes and denis v malaga and not v juventus risking another embarrassment in europe.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
because they have options in the event of injuries...i'd rather see the useless gomes and denis v malaga and not v juventus risking another embarrassment in europe.

Bayern have Kimmich and Sanches who don't even play so if Thiago who has been their best player this season got injured, they would have been in trouble. Modric and Kroos are worth gold for Real Madrid. Juventus are comfortable in Italy, but still put up a top lineup.

It's just poor excuses.

There is simply no excuse to switch from a 3-4-3 we're starting to master and look comfortable in, to switch to a 4-3-3 where the midfield is GOMES and DENIS and the RB is MASCHERANO(not his fault, he's not a RB).

Messi is not a RW anymore and cannot play there if the midfield is absolutely useless and cannot bring the ball forward.

F

FlaFCB

What good did it do to start slowmes and damnis? It'd be much better to go with the best team available, maybe secure a win, and then rest Iniesta and whoever. But no, they ended up playing. Pure stupidity from this "coach".

Devils

I cannot wait for this at the press conference:

"Malaga is not an easy place to visit and they made it difficult for us"

...but yes don't expect an opponent to make it difficult for you to win when you start fucking Gomes, Denis and and that relic Mathieu.

KingLeo10

What good did it do to start slowmes and damnis? It'd be much better to go with the best team available, maybe secure a win, and then rest Iniesta and whoever. But no, they ended up playing. Pure stupidity from this "coach".

i'm not defending lucho and his inept lineups/tactics. it's more a genuine concern of how badly we would get hammered if any of our "A" midfield is out v juve. but overall, the problem is much deeper, as we are simply lacking quality in the squad in midfield, not because of a lack of money, but because of poor signings and deluded expectations from management/coach.

pick unzue as the next coach, for instance, on the back of that barca DNA crap, and we are on our way to joining milan, liverpool, and united.

Total-Football

Fuck off. You clueles incompetent imbecile. Alcacer playing as a wing back? This was your master plan for saving the day lmao. Take your undeserved salaries and fuck off

jamrock

What can I say but haha.

Yep let's rest players is God damn April, because that's what coaches do, they rest players with maybe 10 games left in the season, because not all games matter now,some we can still afford to lose and make up for it over the course of the season.

God Serena

There's no logic to this guy. I would accuse him of throwing the game away with his lineup but knowing Gomes is one of his favorite players makes it hard to say even that. 4-3-3 with Mascherano as RB? Really?

His mistakes are only magnified by more mistakes which are magnified even further by more mistakes. I really wish he wouldn't have resigned, because hoping we could sack him was much more fun than actively watching the ship that is our season sink and knowing it won't end until we're already underwater.

Has he jumped ship back to Real Madrid or something? No way does he see we have a chance to finally overturn *his mistakes* and go top of the league and immediately throw it away with a 4-3-3 and the worst midfield he could manage, and still be on our side of the rivalry. No way in hell.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Every fucking time. Real drops points and you hope that please Lucho won't do something completely stupid again.
Then you see his lineup and watch some minutes and you can be 100% sure that retard fucked up again big time.

This is just so frustrating.

Exactly! I could give him a pass if this was the first time, but it has happened before this season...

The point of rotations is that players are fresh toward the end of the season, I mean, now it's the time to reap the benefits of rotation, not to be giving chances to stupid signings to redeem themselves...

Home of Barca Fans