Luis Enrique

L

linetty

Luis Enrique: "I thought black cat could bring bad luck? He passed by our bench, but he also passed by Elche's bench, so... (smiles)"

;)

F

Flavia

Luis Enrique: "I thought black cat could bring bad luck? He passed by our bench, but he also passed by Elche's bench, so... (smiles)"

;)

That's not what he said, not the best translation.

"lo del gato negro ha sido muy divertido. Mala suerte nada, si tb ha pasado por el campo del Elche"
"The thing with the black cat was very fun. Not bad luck, he also passed by Elche's side of the pitch"

which is wonderful. Signings were needed but I hope we can go back to the roots and build a team mostly out of Cantera players.

I hope we do whatever's best for the team. If a team made up mostly of signings has the highest chance of winning trophies, then I hope the team's mostly made up of signings. If a team mostly made up of Cantera players has the highest chance of winning trophies, then I hope the team's mostly made up of Cantera players. If a mix has the best chance of winning trophies, then I want a mix. The goal should be winning trophies, not building a team made up purely of Cantera players.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Enough of that football crap, let's get to the real judgement of tonight.

2014-08-24_BARCELONA-ELCHE_05.v1408920428.JPG

Luis Enrique's fashion choices
New haircut- appropriate, less messy than before.
Blazer-Black might've been better, but he did pull off the elbow patches
Tie- sleek and good knot
Watch- perfect
Shirt- much better when accessorized with outer wear unlike the Gamper
Pants- standard

Overall grade: B

He's no Pep 'Dolce & Gabbana' Guardiola, but he's on an upward fashion trend right now and he is very capable of reaching that A/A+ by the time CL knockout stages roll around and he's on the biggest fashion stage. Good start Lucho.

I'd like to add, an infinite an undoubted upgrade over the pistachio polo shirt.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Tie- sleek and good knot
Watch- perfect
Pants- standard

He's no Pep 'Dolce & Gabbana' Guardiola, but he's on an upward fashion trend right now and he is very capable of reaching that A/A+ by the time CL knockout stages roll around and he's on the biggest fashion stage. Good start Lucho.

I'd like to add, an infinite an undoubted upgrade over the pistachio polo shirt.

I agree, Lucho is much better to look at :troll:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Another plus is that Lucho isn't superstitious like Tata. Lucho doesn't mind black cats while Tata kept wearing the pistachio polo to keep his win streak going.

:mou:

i_bleed_blaugrana

Tie- sleek and good knot
Watch- perfect
Pants- standard

That's definitely a cardigan, not a blazer and I wasn't a fan of the elbow patches personally but that's just me. The pants were a little drab considering how modest his top blend was and since he went white and blue with his shirt, cardigan and tie, a cooler tone with the pants probably would have been a better choice, perhaps a stone grey. A bit modest but solid foundation, B- for me.

I guess he is trying to compete with Pep on his sweater game as well lol.

His choice today was very consistent with Guardiola's fashion, nice to see continuity on all fronts.

The best is yet to come from Lucho though:

int_140506_ESPN_FC_Luis_Enrique_to_coach_Barca.jpg

That scarf swag tho... :alveshat:

The Dolce and Gabbana line was funny.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Luis Enrique: "Assistant with earphone during games, why? He's listening to music the whole time, it relaxes him, think it's salsa (laughs)"

Last edited:

Doobs

The Messiah

Tie- sleek and good knot
Watch- perfect
Pants- standard

What about my fashion choices?

gerardo-martino.jpg

Home of Barca Fans