Luis Enrique

F

FlaFCB

LADG4ug.jpg

Looking at those side by side makes me wanna cry.

JamDav1982

How deep and far apart the midfield three is the worst part.

Teams letting the defenders pass about amongst themselves choosing easy option as well.

Front three playing amongst themselves.

Can see these things clear as day every game.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's these kind of statements that annoy the fuck out of people saying the team improved in all aspects from the PSG game.

[tw]833444771209347072[/tw]

JamDav1982

Got to take any positive comments from Lucho or anyone else at Barca with a pinch of salt.

All it will be down to is trying to calm things and stop the rot in confidence that is so obvious.

No one in their right mind can believe things are going well. Although booing any of the players is an absolute disgrace and achieves nothing.

F

FlaFCB

Compare the right one from yesterday vs Arsenal last season.

C5IEzuvWcAAynpy.jpg

Even at that time things were going south, the map looked much better than anything I seen this season.

Losing Alves was the last straw. Not replacing him properly, or thinking Bob would do the job were a huge mistake.

It's these kind of statements that annoy the fuck out of people saying the team improved in all aspects from the PSG game.

[tw]833444771209347072[/tw]

He HAS to be trying to save face here. The only ifference from the Psg game was that leganes didn't win. He really is Barça's Mou. Says delusional stuff, is arrogant and stubborn, likes to fight with the press. No wonder Jose likes him.

Antimadridista1

Three seasons as the head coach is enough.
We need new blood, a new cycle, new players who are established (No more 22-years old players please, unless it's Dybala but we don't need him) but still want to prove themselves and mainly new ideas. The midfield looks absolutely lost and if it wasn't for Messi and Neymar, we would have 0 creativity .

Lucho had an outstanding time here, but the way the team actually plays without any positive evolution during the past six months shows that he isn't the man anymore.
We could actually lose once and for all la Liga at the Calderon on Saturday while our time in Champions League is over in my opinion.

I'm always positive but we got to see things for real this time.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That's good news(as long as it's Rakitic/Mascherano with Busi)

Wish it came earlier though.

Let's go for the league title

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans