Luis Enrique

bismp

I disagree. Squad is still one of the best in Europe. A coach like Sampaoli would REALLY do wonders for a team like ours. Also, one WC mid and an RB and we are back to contending.

Get rid of the dead weight: Gomes, Arda, Alcacer

We need a serious overhaul for any project to succeed. Iniesta is getting really old,Busquets has been really mediocre for 2 years and GOATmes,Denis,Rafinha and Arda are all dogshit.Even if we bought Verratti,i don't see the problem getting sorted out.

We have no RB.

Both Suarez and Messi will get old soon.

Gaudi

Get Puyol as our coach till the end of season. He's not coach but we need survive mode and damage control till the end of season. At least he'll beat some players if he needs to

raskolnikov

At this point we would probably need bellerin, Verrati, Coutinho and Dybala along with Pep back and Monchi as our director to fix all our problems. Is t happening though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I disagree. Squad is still one of the best in Europe. A coach like Sampaoli would REALLY do wonders for a team like ours. Also, one WC mid and an RB and we are back to contending.

We need a complete overhaul of the midfield.

Gomes must go. Arda must go and we need to evaluate whether Denis and Rafinha ever will become very good midfielders or whether they're just wingers.

Midfield have been ignored for too long and it showed tonight and the entire season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Fish stinks from the head. Bartomeu has to be held responsible too for being out of La Liga and CL in February.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

100% agree with you.

We went into this season believing we had the best and deepest squad in years and that's because for the most part it is. Lucho is the reason the squad isn't performing.

Even RM have found success with squads thought to be filled with dead weight when they changed managers. IMO, Sampaoli is the only option we should be pursuing to replace Lucho. He's driven smaller teams to success on the biggest stages and now he deserves the reigns to a footballing giant. His approach to the game is exactly what we need here.

Get rid of Gomes and Arda, buy a RB, invest in a proper CM (youth or transfer). If we replace Lucho with Sampaoli and make those moderate changes, this squad could still be on top of Europe.

Gaudi

Fish stinks from the head. Bartomeu has to be held responsible too for being out of La Liga and CL in February.

But I guess we don't have a clear picture here...i mean even before last election reading forum here i thought bart has like 5%...and he won the election. How is that, what is the real picture among socios?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I always found that weird, same as with chelsea last seadon. You fight for the crest, supporters, club and your honor not the trainer.

Exactly. Nice point. Same players. Same club. Another coach abd they are flying.

FFS it is the club they play for.

But the coach ia realy to blame now and in the Chelsea case.
I totally agree with 'fight for the crest not the manager' but here in we have a stupid board that takes all the credit and throws the players to the dogs at the very first hurdle that they hit! So the only way they could do any thing about it would be revolt!!

mecka

He is legend for barca as a player and a coach but his time is up, it is clear that players lost faith in him/can`t be motivated anymore, even pep had same problems. Board should take a lot of responsibility, I think a team like barca every season needs couple new world class players to motivate squad.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Barca don't win anymore. Sad! #MakeBarçaGreatAgain

We're going to build a new squad and make Real pay for it! #MakeBarçaGreatAgain

F

FlaFCB

Okay, today was a disaster, and the result unacceptable. No denying it.

This was coming for a long time. I'm not even angry or mad right now, just hurt, as it was a matter of time, for the way we've been playing since Jan 2016.

KingLeo10

This was coming for a long time. I'm not even angry or mad right now, just hurt, as it was a matter of time, for the way we've been playing since Jan 2016.

hurt is the right way to put it. after the last few months, i increasingly came to the conclusion that lucho was a deluded, inept man but it was surprising to see the capitulation and lack of fight from the players. i think the latter hurt me more than lucho's incompetence.

Home of Barca Fans