Luis Enrique

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Please get him out..... Should be blind to not see the effect of playing Arda Turan as a starter in the mid field.

Vidal did well today, do not know why it took so long to start giving him minutes.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We were robbed but we still didnt deserve to win it.

Betis outshot and outran us and we played bad.

Players are to blame too. When Betis scored they suddenly decided to play better.

Gaudi

I don't care about our players and won't even talk about them. Yes Gomes is not Xavi, neither is Rakitic, Denis is not Iniesta and so on but Arda was creative spark for AM, Gomes for Valencia...and we get outplayed by fucking Betis. If my homeclub Dinamo played against them I would expect a win and this is Barca with MSN!
Lucho must go NOW! I don't care who comes, at least we can use some shock therapy but this is embarassing. RM luck finally runs out and they'll loose more points and what do we do? Loose points against freaking Betis.

BBZ8800

If anyone has stats from the match, my commentator said that they killed on us possession (before minute 80), and that in one moment during a 2nd half, Betis ran 5 Kms more than Barca.

Commentator said that such numbers usually come when one team is playing with 11 vs 10 players.

But we played with 11 vs 11 and ran like shit.
(MSN dead tired after Cdr, Rakitic can't run, Arda can't run).

That's probably those 5 kms less.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lucho just loves to play with fire. Betis one of the best home teams this season so let's rotate the team here.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe he feels we have more chances in the Cups this year.

Then he's sending a bad message to the team and disrespecting all the fans who come to the Camp Nou every game to support the team. That's a sackable offense. Giving up when we have some sort of momentum and Real Madrid are struggling? At this rate we'll end 3rd behind Sevilla.

Home of Barca Fans