Luis Enrique

Nucky

Lucho deserves a renewal if he wins anything in 16/17 or nothing.. Under him Barca won 7 trophies in 2 seasons.. Spanish Super Cup is the next trophy..

bismp

The thing is that,like Pep,he doesn't like long-term commitment.Maybe he was asked to renew and told them that they should talk again in January.People have been critisizing the board a lot,and most times it's justified,but not every single time.Anyway,after the shaky beginning,Lucho not only has grown on me,but i've come to really like him.I hope that he will stay for many years.

Devils

Of course the board want to renew him, Lucho is the guy who saved their jobs.

I think if this season isnt succesful, Lucho will still renew. He doesnt strike me as the kind of guy who would leave with a dissapoonting end like Pep did.

ini4ever

I'd like to see after these signings Lucho becomes versatile to use different systems again , not sticks to 4.3.3 ( wondering why while he's been using both possession & counter attack style at the same time in his first season but he didn't do it afterwards since the starting line-up been same both seasons.
Our main system would fit for a possession style ( Ini - Raki , Busi ) but we could be deadly with counter attacks also using Busi ( Samper ) , Gomes , Rafi(Danis)
I just hope his mind doesn't get locked the moments we need to change system quickly.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Tello was not reported to be accepting Fiorentino's offer.... But after Lucho's press statement they now say Tello would be moving there on a permanent transfer.... May be Montoya also has an offer in hand and Lucho just wanted to push them so their make their decision sooner instead of delaying the proceedings?

I mean after all Lucho couldn't exactly be that thick!

Last edited:

Albo

Does anyone have the picture where Enrique looks like the former WWE wrestler Edge? It's an old picture :lucho:

Silas

Am I the only one who think that our pressing resistance under Lucho has been pretty poor? It seems that some teams are more successful pressing us high up the pitch (Celta, Athletic, Las Palmas or Malaga in the second match comes to mind), than using "park the bus" method. I don't think that was as much of a problem during the Guardiola era.

khaled_a_d

Am I the only one who think that our pressing resistance under Lucho has been pretty poor? It seems that some teams are more successful pressing us high up the pitch (Celta, Athletic, Las Palmas or Malaga in the second match comes to mind), than using "park the bus" method. I don't think that was as much of a problem during the Guardiola era.

It wasn't a problem against Bayern,made it work in our favor

serghei

Depends. That tactic is working against us when we are not under our best physical condition. When we are, it doesn't affect us as much, because players being pressed have more solutions to pass (that's because his teammates move more to open multiple passing options). When you are pressed you don't have as much time to think for a pass. That is why passing options must be offered to you by your teammates maybe faster than usual.

Home of Barca Fans