Luis Enrique

StarLord

nah this unbeaten streak was in 13/14, right between a loss to barca at camp nou and another loss to barca at the bernabeu. valencia ended their win streak in the 14/15 season.

If I am not mistaken, Real Madrid achieved 22 wins on the trot in 14/15 and had a 31-match streak without defeat in 13/14.

aaron101

So does the Copa America Centenario have the same prestige as the last year's Copa America? I feel like they won't give Messi and Argentina that much credit if they win it this year. I really hope Messi finally wins this.

So does the Copa America Centenario have the same prestige as the last year's Copa America? I feel like they won't give Messi and Argentina that much credit if they win it this year. I really hope Messi finally wins this.

It's all a big sham that takes away from copa america's credibility imo

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Friendlies in Europe is alright, as long as participants in Copa/Euro get rest .. Gumbau is the new star of summer :D

Kerrybai

It could be argued that it had more prestige as it's the 100 year anniversary and it will be played in front of packed stadiums in the US.

Home of Barca Fans