Luis Enrique

F

Flavia

[tw]669272274801967104[/tw]

It's scary to imagine they can still improve. I hope Enrique is right about this :)

Devils

We're playing such amazing football right now. I almost feel worried that we might overcomplicate things by trying to integrate new players into our squad in January.

But if anyone can do it effectively, it's Lucho.

Neymessi

He should concentrate on man management the most.In a fully fit squad players like sergi roberto have to be subbed in after 60 min so that they still have match fitness and not rot on the bench.I really don't want us to go for anything in jan because of how tight our squad will be for every position.Choosing the right starting 11 will also be something he will need to be doing properly.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
There are enough games to be played for everyone (who's in form) to get minutes, I'm not worried about that, Lucho has proved to be very efficient with his rotations, while still finding the best 11 for the important games.

Curious to see if Ardan and Bob will manage to slot into it.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
unless and until Arda assumes the role of keeping people grounded.... No way are we retaining any of the trophies we won last season

Science Kid

unless and until Arda assumes the role of keeping people grounded.... No way are we retaining any of the trophies we won last season

We have the three best players in the world, we have players that have won everything multiple times (especially Messi and Iniesta), we're playing unstoppable football but it's going to be Arda of all people to keep us grounded and the key guy to defending the titles?

This might be most nonsensical post in the history of Barcaforum :lol::lol:

Home of Barca Fans