Luis Enrique

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
No one questions Tata in terms of tactics since he quite clearly knew what he was talking about in that regard. It was a combination of the players and his own character/personality that resulted in his failure not his footballing knowledge.

Kasperroed

----------------- Bravo ---------------
---- Bartra ---- Pique ---- Masch ----
------- Busquets -- Samper ----------
-- Pedro ------ Messi ------ Iniesta --
-------- Suarez ---- Neymar ---------

I would really like to see something like this. Those 5 men on top should really be able to creat loads of chances - even against a parked bus.

Maybe Rackitic instead of Samper, even though i really like that kid. ;)

F

Flavia

First half of the season done... His Barça is a pragmatic one. Have possession just for the sake of it. Aimlessly and slowly passing the ball, with no purpose. Lucho has Messi, Neymar and Suarez, yet his Barça score few goals. No clear starting 11. He thinks it's good this way, I think he is very wrong. The team setup also is far from ideal... Bad management of players too.

I don't believe we'll see many changes in the 2nd half of the season. It all indicates to another wasted season. I sincerely hope I'm very wrong.

mazp

First half of the season done... His Barça is a pragmatic one. Have possession just for the sake of it. Aimlessly and slowly passing the ball, with no purpose. Lucho has Messi, Neymar and Suarez, yet his Barça score few goals. No clear starting 11. He thinks it's good this way, I think he is very wrong. The team setup also is far from ideal... Bad management of players too.

I don't believe we'll see many changes in the 2nd half of the season. It all indicates to another wasted season. I sincerely hope I'm very wrong.

The way things look as of now, our season will be over by March..

FiReFTW

What a inept coach he is, instead of getting a world class manager we get this clown with no real experience and results, just because he is from Barca, this board is ridicilous.

amircule

I watched the first half , and the last 20 minutes . We were just terrible ,sometimes I just wanted to punch the wall with anger .

Faceless

No more faces at night
I really do hope he proves all of us wrong here and starts taking tactics seriously next year.. The experimentation stage is over!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Luis Enrique: "Montoya? Don't know what will happen, he now played two games, he did well. He knows his situation can change." #fcblive

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Luis Enrique: "Montoya? Don't know what will happen, he now played two games, he did well. He knows his situation can change." #fcblive

He'll play him all January and when the transfer window closes, he'll bench him for the rest of the season. Good plan.

Home of Barca Fans