Luciano Vietto

Chainsaw

Killahead
Slipped on the worst possible moment. Could easily be a second for Villareal. I think he was still regretting that after the final whistle.

EdmondDantes

I am definitely not complaining about that though, that's 2 points dropped for Madrid and Vietto played well. He's making the league look easy, unlike the £80 million white elephant Bale who is just an eyesore on the ball with his lack of technique.

Antimadridista1

What a great prospect. I would love to see him in our squad because he's a real threat.
Can see the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal trying to buy him this summer.

DrPepper

He'd be wasted here because there's no way he'll be ahead of Suarez or Neymar. Also too young to be a backup striker.

It's better for him to stay at Villarreal for at least one more season.

JamDav1982

He'd be wasted here because there's no way he'll be ahead of Suarez or Neymar. Also too young to be a backup striker.

It's better for him to stay at Villarreal for at least one more season.

He is the perfect age to be a back up striker.

Still learning his game and where bettter to do it than Barca with Suarez, Neymar and Messi.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Seems like every decent to good young player NEEDS to come to Barca now.:shakeshead:

I personally like that he's fast like pedro but much more precise to score! And still very young.

I wouldn't play him right away, but buy him and loan him to villareal until summer of 2016 so RM doesn't snap him and he keeps progressing would be a good move.

Alik

Seems like every decent to good young player NEEDS to come to Barca now.:shakeshead:

It's natural, we're rebuilding. If a player is good enough, he'll have a chance to break into the squad.

Pique is the only one that is "indispensable" in the backline. In midfield, it's good that Rakitic is coming to his own now because otherwise we'd only have Busi.

MSN are set for the future though, and any attacking young player would have to be willing to bench for them.

Qqqq

According to Onda Cero we are close to signing him. He would arrive in 2016. Must mean a final goodbye to at least Deulofeu and Tello.

JamDav1982

According to Onda Cero we are close to signing him. He would arrive in 2016. Must mean a final goodbye to at least Deulofeu and Tello.

Loving this if true, really clever signing and he has the finishing, passing, movement and workrate to be a success.

Said it before but elements of him remind me of Messi.

Is he really versatile enough to play in a 433 though? He always plays with alongside a striker at Villarreal and he isn't talented enough to play wide for us.

JamDav1982

Is he really versatile enough to play in a 433 though? He always plays with alongside a striker at Villarreal and he isn't talented enough to play wide for us.

Would guess he primarily would be used as a back up srtiker but he does have good pace, touch, vision so would imagine he would be fine out wide.

I think he may have played as an attacking mid at times in Argentina anyway.

Viettos agent has confirmed that Real are in for him supposedly.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans