Lucas Paqueta

Calidad

A little bit of [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] 's dream playing in Milan. A CM/AM that is strong, tall and has skills. The only problem is that he was a boy coming directly from Brazil... Now he is playing at Milan.

[youtube]lNuehr1l0go[/youtube]

I’m not going to pretend to know anything about him, but that ‘highlight’ reel is pretty uninspiring.

Jcar

I’m not going to pretend to know anything about him, but that ‘highlight’ reel is pretty uninspiring.

He played 4 times for Milan, i think that he had actually played 3 times at the time they made this video.

And he is at the same situation of Arthur, he just came to Milan and already is a starter.

Newcomer

He will be one of the best mids in the world. Project milan is besring fruit at last

Seems like things have turned out to be the opposite.

Talks about a possible transfer of Paqueta to PSG and Draxler + money to Milan AC. Seems doubtful.

I would be surprised if Draxler leaves his big parisian salary and his comfortable life right now. And i don't even see why p!sg wants him. He doesn't seem good and buying him in the winter wouldn't make us stronger for the rest of the season.

xXKonan

The way Milan fans talk about him, he's been a big disappointment.

Sure Milan hasn't been great but the main complaints I've seen is all he does is do dumb tricks in the Midfield and loses the ball due to said reason. Sounds like Neymar on his absolute worse days when he was with us when he just tried to do tricks and stuff and they didn't work.

Except in this case, He was at least a Forward but Paqueta is a Midfielder. Having a CM/AM just doing dumb tricks and rainbow flicks and losing the ball 9/10 times is pretty bad.

jairzinho

He scored in the last game against South Korea (Friendly) but generally hasn’t been impressive, was awful against Argentina and Tite pullled him at halftime.

Messigician

Seems like things have turned out to be the opposite.

Talks about a possible transfer of Paqueta to PSG and Draxler + money to Milan AC. Seems doubtful.

I would be surprised if Draxler leaves his big parisian salary and his comfortable life right now. And i don't even see why p!sg wants him. He doesn't seem good and buying him in the winter wouldn't make us stronger for the rest of the season.

So it would seem

Porque

Manchester City's move for Lucas Paqueta is on hold because of concerns surrounding an FA and FIFA betting investigation.

The investigation is believed to be about bets placed in Brazil. Paqueta says he has not placed any bets himself and is said to be shocked by reports.

An £80m deal for Paqueta to join Man City has almost been agreed and could still happen if the issue is cleared up quickly.

---

What am I missing over the past year? Has Paqueta been 80m good for the 'ammers?

feggydinho

Manchester City's move for Lucas Paqueta is on hold because of concerns surrounding an FA and FIFA betting investigation.

The investigation is believed to be about bets placed in Brazil. Paqueta says he has not placed any bets himself and is said to be shocked by reports.

An £80m deal for Paqueta to join Man City has almost been agreed and could still happen if the issue is cleared up quickly.

---

What am I missing over the past year? Has Paqueta been 80m good for the 'ammers?
Not close, football market has gone crazy

Home of Barca Fans