Lucas Moura

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Like him, twice the player Neymar will become if he goes to a top European club.

XaviMessiGirl

Some other threads must have been deleted too though as I lost over 1000 and I know I did not have that many posts in Ibra thread :lol:

I

instinct

Do you guys think he'd be a good addition on the right flank? Watched some videos and he impressed. Don't know much of his defensive abilities though. But this run he made recently was unreal :worthy:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Do you guys think he'd be a good addition on the right flank? Watched some videos and he impressed. Don't know much of his defensive abilities though. But this run he made recently was unreal :worthy:
He plays for PSG... No chance in hell we ever gonna get him! At least not until he is old enough to be judged not good enough to play for them anymore

I

instinct

He plays for PSG... No chance in hell we ever gonna get him! At least not until he is old enough to be judged not good enough to play for them anymore

Yeah, I know it'd be difficult to sign him but I just asked if he WOULD be a good addition. A signing would be a complete different questions but only in terms of quality and addition to our squad.

F

Flavia

Yeah, I know it'd be difficult to sign him but I just asked if he WOULD be a good addition. A signing would be a complete different questions but only in terms of quality and addition to our squad.

No. He's limited, and he's a lot worse than alexis.

Home of Barca Fans