Lucas Hernandez

MTL_Barca

Alaba come to Real Madrid?

Hernandez is brought in as a CB and secondary as an option on LB because right now they don't have an LB backup and won't buy a new one this summer. Same for Pavard on the other side probably as their RB backup will also leave this summer.

Not a bad transfer for them imo, maybe a bit expensive but should fit in quite nicely. Süle-Hernandez, Pavard-Hummels looks good.

Don't think it'll change anything for De Ligt, this isn't really groundbreaking seeing how prices are going at the moment and the asking price already is reported as 60-70M what is a lot.

Porque

It might also pump up De Ligt's price.

Touche.

In reference to Umtiti, MD was quoting a 60m euro fee for him.

There is no way his fee should be below Lucas. Even considering injuries, both have played around the same amount of minutes this season (International + Club) so it is not as if Umtiti is more crocked.

EDIT:

Oh, and that wage for Lucas. Can we all spare a thought for Rabiot and his mum.

Last edited:

Givenchy

He never struck me as a 80m type of player... am I the only one?

same here, very strange transfer. Bayern don't usually spend that big and then to do that on Hernandez is weird

I'm guessing De Ligt is pretty much nailed on to join Barca now

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Versatile enough to play LB and CB. Performed at the highest level in La Liga and CL for Atletico Madrid, started and won a WC with France at LB. 23 years old and a lot of room for improvement.

Mediocre, sure :thumbsup:

Lucas Hernandez is a very good player that's performing close to a World Class level.

Barca should actually use that as the starting point in any negotiations with de Ligt. I think MDL have a higher ceiling, but he's no way as proven as Lucas Hernandez right now.

Newcomer

Versatile enough to play LB and CB. Performed at the highest level in La Liga and CL for Atletico Madrid, started and won a WC with France at LB. 23 years old and a lot of room for improvement.

Mediocre, sure :thumbsup:

Lucas Hernandez is a very good player that's performing close to a World Class level.

Barca should actually use that as the starting point in any negotiations with de Ligt. I think MDL have a higher ceiling, but he's no way as proven as Lucas Hernandez right now.

I agree with everything you have said.

Would have liked him at PSG if he was not for OM and was willing to come.

Great business from Bayern. Better 80 M for him than 35 for Pavard imo.

Home of Barca Fans