Lucas Digne

God Serena

yeah, this isnt good if true. Cant sell Digne for 10m or whatever the final deal will be and be stuck with B team players as cover for Alba who turns 30 in the upcoming season.

Digne's quality as a backup is almost irrelevant given his playing time. Unless the B team player is on the same level as Douglas or Mathieu we should be fine.

ASordidGod

Personally I'd keep him unless he's desperate to leave. But it's not the end of the world. Either a b team player is called up or Umtiti, Vermaelen, maybe even Lenglet fills in. It's only an issue if Alba gets injured long term.

xXKonan

[tw]1022230386980651021[/tw]

Cat radio reporting that Barca Confirmed to them that Everton is interested in Digne and if he leaves Cucurella will be his replacement.

xXKonan

MD says we want at least to recover the 16+4 we paid for him.

I actually have the highest hopes of him going to Everton of the two because Everton will likely fork over the money for him but With Yerry, I'm not so sure.

Devils

Can't you at least post a link for the source?

[tw]1022482382270722048[/tw]

[tw]1022483938823028737[/tw]

[tw]1022484366063267840[/tw]

They were also reporting that Everton reps were in Barca and negotiations were at an advanced stage.

Trickykid

25 in today's market isn't much, but then again, Digne is no world beater. At least we're not being completely taken to the cleaners on the one.

Andrew M

I would be pretty amazed if we got 25 mill for Digne.

I just hope we give Cucu a go instead of spending 30 mill on mediocrity

Home of Barca Fans