Lucas Digne

xXKonan

This leaves Barca with just 20M to sign a forward. vermalen plus Adriano will give 10M additional budget though. At any case barca wont sign RB and another midfielder. If Arda and Bravo gets sold then things might change. I hope that Bravo rumor is false
Barto says Lucho and Robert can request more money out of Next seasons budget if needed.

But with rumors of us selling Verm,Adriano,Douglas and perhaps even Bravo I don't think we would need to use it though. if we do sell Bravo we will by Reina I bet and I don't think he would be expensive either.

Last edited:

Jombi

Three French players in the squad now.

:mathieu: will help with the transition.

Hard to believe we paid 14 million euros for Alba back in 2012.

He had a year left on his contract. The value of a player is not just based on quality.

I

instinct

24m of our inital budget left.

Add to that 12m for Vermaelen, 15m for Bravo, 1.5m for Adriano and a McFlury for Douglas should be enough money to sign a backup striker, a decent RB, and if Arda leaves, a CM.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Barto says Lucho and Robert can request more money out of Next seasons budget if needed.

But with rumors of us selling Verm,Adriano,Douglas and perhaps even Bravo I don't think we would need to use it though. if we do sell Bravo we will by Reina I bet and I don't think he would be expensive either.

We won't sell Douglas this season. I am 100% sure. Adriano wants to leave and barca wants to sell Vermalen and has some suitors. So I think both will happen. But Arda and Bravo might be tabloid bullshit. We will sign a FW but still a mystery who it will be.

Icarium

Lifestealer
24m of our inital budget left.

Add to that 12m for Vermaelen, 15m for Bravo, 1.5m for Adriano and a McFlury for Douglas should be enough money to sign a backup striker, a decent RB, and if Arda leaves, a CM.

If we sell Bravo we need to sign a quality backup GK too.

xXKonan

We won't sell Douglas this season. I am 100% sure. Adriano wants to leave and barca wants to sell Vermalen and has some suitors. So I think both will happen. But Arda and Bravo might be tabloid bullshit. We will sign a FW but still a mystery who it will be.
I was surprised with us getting a LB before a Forward. I wonder if Lucho and Robert are still looking at more options for the spot.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Reina shouldn't be too expensive and he's still good enough to be a backup GK. Masip is not that bad either.

I really don't want to go into the season with just Mats and Masip as our goalkeeping options. Seems stupid as hell. We need more experienced GK who could do the job when called upon.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I was surprised with us getting a LB before a Forward. I wonder if Lucho and Robert are still looking at more options for the spot.

Me too. Barca has been trying to sign some foward since the start of the window. Following lot of players and even making bids but still no progress. And this LB signing came out of nowhere. I was really hoping for a Versatile full back. Now that won't happen I don't think we are even trying sign any right backs.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I pray that we will still have money left in January to possibly get the service of Jesus. :worthy:

Jefecito

why would psg sell him, maxwell is 34, who is their main LB ?

is he any good ?

Because he's average.
Maxwell is their starter, they signed Kurzawa so Digne became their 3rd choice. They sent him on loan to Roma with a €16m option that the Italians refused to activate (too expensive).
So basically, we are signing PSG's third LB for €16m while he's isn't even good enough for their bench.

Butaan4barca

Because he's average.
Maxwell is their starter, they signed Kurzawa so Digne became their 3rd choice. They sent him on loan to Roma with a €16m option that the Italians refused to activate (too expensive).
So basically, we are signing PSG's third LB for €16m while he's isn't even good enough for their bench.

:banghead::facepalm1:

Home of Barca Fans