Lucas Digne

raskolnikov

I've seen United fans complain about Blind a lot
Lots of people do but he is good on the ball, a very good passer. Most (former) Ajax would do well if they become great at Barca due to the style. Same goes for Eriksen and Vertonghen for example imo. Blind being free, and a good back up for multiple positions makes me feel we should sign him. I get people wont feel him because he isnt strong or fast but he is more suited for us and la liga in general than United/epl. He wont make crazy demands either since he would gladly join a club like us.
Ronald Koemand also believes he would suit us very well.

Xaviniesta

Lots of people do but he is good on the ball, a very good passer. Most (former) Ajax would do well if they become great at Barca due to the style. Same goes for Eriksen and Vertonghen for example imo. Blind being free, and a good back up for multiple positions makes me feel we should sign him. I get people wont feel him because he isnt strong or fast but he is more suited for us and la liga in general than United/epl. He wont make crazy demands either since he would gladly join a club like us.
Ronald Koemand also believes he would suit us very well.

I guess if he's free - and at Digne's level or better - it wouldn't be a bad idea. Just find it weird that he is back up to Ashley young

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rather keep Digne than sign Daley Blind. He's as mediocre as it comes.

Who cares if he's a good passer if all he passes is backwards and sideways.

Sorin

Yeah he was shit, however all our players were well under needed level tonight. He was worse than them but when the whole team stank, i'm inclined to give him a pass.

Total-Football

Apalling game .. left backs are like goalkeepers.. If they don't play regularly they loose the sense of the pitch because their task is a bit mechanical. One can already see the result with Semedo even though he plays a bit more than Digne.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Average as hell and no chemistry with Iniesta whatsoever yesterday. Even Iniesta couldn’t hide it and looked visibly frustrated at times. Also, that PSG fan who said he can’t cross to save his own life before we bought him was spot on.

Home of Barca Fans